Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
12,682 Posts
The Burning Hammer. Only used 7 times officially. Shocked nobody fucking DIED, let alone kicked out.
“Gonna put you in this new move. Called the ‘burning hammer!’“

“Sweet! Can’t wait!”

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
Victoria's Widow's Peak, still one of the most awesome finishers.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,042 Posts
Kenny Omega’s One Winged Angel.
one of the best parts of the okada/omega storytelling is that he continually failed to hit 1WA on okada. so we were left wondering if kenny does eventually hit it will he win? then in the 2/3 falls match he hit it and won.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don't think anyone has kicked out of Jake's DDT. A few have gotten their foot on the rope to stop the count but I think thats it.

·
Registered
981 Posts
New Japan I think.
It was All Japan Pro Wrestling and then Pro Wrestling Noah, after Kobashi left with Misawa and the rest to form Noah. He never wrestled for NJPW. It is like saying Sting made his career in WWE.
I also don't know if anyone kicked out of the Emerald Flowsion. I also don't remember anyone kicking out of AJ's Spiral tap.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Ibushi looks like having a death wish every time he wrestles. He wasn't under contract when this happened and I don't know if Kendrick was. Ibushi and ZSJ smelled the shit that would happen with the cruiserweight division and rejected the contracts. The time showed they were right since they are currently on a level they would have never been in WWE.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Also doesn’t say much for the talent that ‘took’ the finish. You let someone give that move to you, then it’s hard to feel too sorry if they got hurt...
During the 90's AJPW had the best wrestling matches and some of the craziest finishers but all these crazy finishers were exchanged only between some of the ring's finnest.
They were highly trained wrestlers with loads of stamina and some of the toughest SOB's to ever wrestle.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts