Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
12,685 Posts
Yokozuna's banzai drop? Can't recall anyone kicking out of it anyways.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
What are the most protected finishes in pro wrestling that no one has ever kicked out of?

Did anyone ever kick out of The Road Warriors Doomsday Device?
when they left one of the terrotories back in the day i think they let the rock n roll express kick out to put them over since they were leaving, i know they lost for sure, but my memory about the kickout is fuzzy

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Can't confirm this one personally, but the internet has it that Razor Ramon/Scott Hall's Razor's/Outsider's Edge was never kicked out of.

Jackhammer was only kicked out of once before 2017, by Hogan allegedly by mistake after someone was supposed to interfere. Lesnar and Undertaker have kicked out of it since.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Jackhammer was only kicked out of once before 2017, by Hogan allegedly by mistake after someone was supposed to interfere. Lesnar, Undertaker and Strowman have kicked out of it since.
??? Strowman didn’t kick out of the Jackhammer, he kicked out of the spears only.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Currently One Winged Angel by Kenny Omega has never been kicked out of. No one should ever kick out of that, it's the most protected move in wrestling right now.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Undertaker(Biker version) last ride maybe

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Undertaker(Biker version) last ride maybe
Last ride is my favorite finisher, Taker is like 6'8, in lifts prob 6'10 and you are over 7ft in air and driven hard into mat, nobody should be kicking out of that shit, it's brutal. In recent years I'[m sure plenty must have been kicking out considering how everyone (and their grandma) kicks out of multiple Tombstones per match these days.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts