Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the topic says.
What Finishers would you like to see again used by new upcoming wrestlers?

For me it has to be:

1. Mandible Claw
2. Stunner
3. Closeline from Hell

Edit:

Of course they'll be renamed like Drew's Future Shock DDT, which was Foley's Double Arm DDT.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
If by Clothesline from hell you simply mean using one as a finishong or signiture move then Skip Sheffield has you covered (before his injury anyway)

For me it has to be the Piledriver although I realise that will almost certainly never happen

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
The Superkick: John Morrison...to replace SSP.

I'd like an up and coming male to use the Sharpshooter too, as a legit submission. I know the Harts use it, but I can't remember the last time they won with it. Possibly the Figure Four or someone doing a variation of the Walls of Jericho which actually gain submission wins.

Oh and before I forgot, Morrison using the Texas Cloverleaf at HIAC made me want to see someone use it as a finish...I like submission finshes.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
F-5. I like Alex Riley's variation of it though.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Texas Cloverleaf
F-5
Spear (Edge's running hug doesn't count)
Superkick (the one from Danielson/Ziggler last night was rather awesome)
Top Rope Elbow Drop (like Savage's)

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Superkick (Morrison is the clear choice)
Liontamer (Bryan)
Jacknife Powerbomb (Barrett)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Tyler Reks uses the Burning Hammer, only with a safer landing. I want to see Danielson and MVP bring back Cattle Mutilation and The Drive By Kick again.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Danielson used Cattle Mutilation at Hell In A Cell, but it wasn't held in for long. Striker and Cole argued about it for a while. But yeah I'd also like to see Cattle Mutilation as his finisher, I like the LaBelle Lock but Cattle Mutilation just looks alot more brutal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.