Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
8,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently finishing up watching Finding Hulk Hogan on A&E, and I gotta say, it's quite intriguing stuff. Kudos to Bischoff-Hervey because I enjoyed the hell out of this. It's about all the shit Hulk's gone through over the past few years, and Hulk doesn't really hold back on how he feels. Definitely a sob story, but I recommend checking out the replay.

·
8,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, just Hulk talking about pretty much how he feels about his whole life. Plenty of wrestling talk and some clips in the impact zone with some decent promoting for TNA. Hulk gets real personal and emotional. Talks about some of his dark places and just doing shit he wouldn't normally do when his life was in shambles. Awesome documentary.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
Yeah, just Hulk talking about pretty much how he feels about his whole life. Plenty of wrestling talk and some clips in the impact zone with some decent promoting for TNA. Hulk gets real personal and emotional. Talks about some of his dark places and just doing shit he wouldn't normally do when his life was in shambles. Awesome documentary.
This.

It was very well put together & I like the fact that a lot of the promotion was involved.

·
8,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They also showed some of the backstage TNA creative meetings with guys like Bischoff, Dixie, Hogan, and Bubba Ray Dudley as well. There were a lot of other guys in the room, but I didn't make any of them out.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
They also showed some of the backstage TNA creative meetings with guys like Bischoff, Dixie, Hogan, and Bubba Ray Dudley as well. There were a lot of other guys in the room, but I didn't make any of them out.
Russo and Devon were there as well I believe, and I thought I saw Angle and Simon Diamond as well....but I wasn't really paying attention all that much!

Good documentary, wish Hulk the best is all you can do!

·
Registered
664 Posts
The Sheikuation™;9053670 said:
They also showed some of the backstage TNA creative meetings with guys like Bischoff, Dixie, Hogan, and Bubba Ray Dudley as well
"TNA" and "creative meetings" are an oxymoron

As for Hogan, he is unable to tell the truth, so take whatever he said with a grain of salt. A big grain

You know you're a colossal liar when one of your best friends tells you they'd never believe anything you'd say (as Bubba the Love Sponge told Hogan during his radio show)....

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
downloaded and watched this last night. it was really really good. i mean, i am a huge Hogan fan, but still. i liked it a lot, and wish it was a whole series.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I very nearly did not record this, I wasn't particularly interested. But I'm glad I did because, as others have said, it was very, very good.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I just downloaded it and watched it, and I gotta say that it was really well made, a must see. I recommend it for the people who haven't seen it yet!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts