Wrestling Forum banner

Finch CD Comp.

656 15
This is just between me and Subtle Suicide, sorry, no other entries.

Only judge when he posts his. This is for their next CD, not the current one.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3,130 Posts
I don't understand how we are to judge them. I may sound like an idiot here, but they both have different titles. Does the new CD have a name? Or are you just making them up?

Either way they are both good. My opinion may not count but here's what I think.

GP - I like the BG of this. The font for "Finch" really goes well with the rest of the pic. The only bad thing I can see, is the way the CD name arches weired. I think it would have been better to follow the curve of the CD.

SS - I really like the way the BG and the font used for Finch go together.The mane of the CD could have done with a different font, or been a bit bigger and not all on one line. The only other thing is I don't like the silver ring going around the outside of the pic.

GP - 8.5/10
SS - 8/10

· Registered
91 Posts
I would have to say that SS's looks slightly more like a CD cover so I'd choose him, if my opinion even counts that is. :( They are both quality :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.