Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- If Linda McMahon is elected to the United States Senate, she could be the wealthiest member. According to financial disclosure reports, Linda and Vince McMahon were together worth between $90 million and $350 million.

The couple recently took out a loan of between $5 million and $25 million from Morgan Stanley to build their investment profiles.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Lot of money.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I'm not an expert, but how can a publicly traded company's figureheads have an estimated worth with a 300% margin of error? Do they just have a lot of other investments going on outside the company?

·
Banned
584 Posts
I'm not an expert, but how can a publicly traded company's figureheads have an estimated worth with a 300% margin of error? Do they just have a lot of other investments going on outside the company?
I think its individual worth.

Linda is worth $90 million and Vince is worth $350 million.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Those numbers sound really low. Vince has a ton more than that I'm sure. 1.1 billion in 2000 and it went down but I'm sure he still has at least 600mil

·
Hot Dreams!
4,098 Posts
They own stock in Apple Computers, McDonald's, Target and a few other places such as Supermarkets. They also hold municipal bonds in Connecticut.

Here's an interesting website if you're interested in the stats.

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/financials/financials.asp?ticker=WWE:US

·
Registered
823 Posts
I was just being sarcastic.
No need to take it seriously,lol.
I remember reading an article in 2007 that there was no evidence to prove that Vince was a billionaire.

·
Wrestling is better while drinking
1,905 Posts
Maybe that is the current richest, but that isn't close to the richest recently. Been a few congressmen that have married into money

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS I bet they have offshore money no one knows about BILLIONS MILLIONS BILLIONS MILLIONS

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
I was just being sarcastic.
No need to take it seriously,lol.
I remember reading an article in 2007 that there was no evidence to prove that Vince was a billionaire.
Well hard to tell when you don't use emoticons. This is internet after all;).

Also for all I know you might have meant it. I won't ever find out for sure either way.

She's not going to get elected.
So another failed year for Linda? Does she ever stop and think twice how much her campaigns are leeching from the family's pockets?

Triple H's best business decision? Stephanie.
Well obviously.

Yes we known that since at least 9 year snow....now even before that. Ever since he started dating her.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,306 Posts
The company's wealth has been halved in the past 6 years.

Tarped off Smackdowns with 30 percent attendance. Thanks Randy!

Lost 13 Million Dollars In One Fiscal Quarter

50 Million Dollars Missing From WWE Corporate Accounts...Linda's 2010 Senate Campaign Price Tag=50 Million Dollars.
They're trying again this year, too. LINDA 2012 8*D
DO THE MATH

·
Great One?..
10,833 Posts
Fuck! I'd be happy my whole life if I had Million dollars, and Vinnie makes that much in a month.

Don't know what is even the point of being that rich, half of that money could go to a good cause and it still wouldn't hurt Vince's pockets, but no Vince will continue to save up for absoloutely nothing.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts