Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
I still got another 9 hours according to my clock, don't worry I'll have it done, I'm typing it now while doing my Nitro in between...

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
My Final match is set at Armageddon 2004.

A video package is shown of the past few weeks with whats happened between Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Then we come back to the arena and see King and JR sitting at ring-side.

JR: King, this match has been fuming ever since Summer Slam 2 years ago, how can they possibly top the encounter these 2 men had a couple of months ago in the epic Ladder Match at No Mercy?

King: I don't know JR, but we'll see if they can do it tonight I wonder if Shawn has recovered from that Pedigree on the entrance stage from RAW last week JR.

JR: I don't know King, but we'll soon find out.......

Match 3 for BTB Tournament
Street Fight
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

'Sexy Boy' fills the arena to a huge pop from the crowd as they stand up and put thier arms up too, Shawn dances out and goes to each side of the stage to pump the crowd up as much as he can. He starts to head down towards the ring and stops, poses and the pyro goes off as the crowd goes off their nut. Shawn wearing his white tights and silver entrance attire sparkles as the walks down the rampway. Shawn dances his way into the ring and gets in and poses as another lot of pyro lights up.

'It's Time To Play The Game' fills the arena and the lights black out and and the crowd goes from a sudden cheer to a loud boo that fills the arena almost taking over Triple H's music. Triple H walks out onto the stage and we hear very seldom amount of cheers but is swallowed by boos. He pours half the bottle on himself and shakes his hair and walks down to the ring. Triple H steps up onto the apron and waits for the music to cut to his looking part. Green lights now highlight Triple H's body as he sprays the water and gets in the ring and proceeds to the turnbuckle to get even more heat from the crowd, if it was possilble.

The lights come back up and we see Triple H and Shawn face to face with Triple H talking trash and Shawn just stands there, H continues and stops for a bit and you can lip read Shawn saying 'You Finiched?' Triple H just starts off again and Shawn spits in his face which shocks H and the crowd lets out a huge 'OOOOO'. Triple H's face goes back the ever so serious look and just shakes his head at Shawn punches him in the face and dares Shawn to do it back to him. Shawn steps back and thinks about it and straight away give Triple H the Sweet Chin Music and sends him odwn to the mat. Shawn covers H but only gets a 2 count, Shawn proceeds to roll out of the ring and get a chair and a few other bits a pieces and throws them into the ring. Triple H starts to stir and grabs his jaw as he rolls over to the ropes and proceeds to pull himself up, Shawn meanwhile gets back in the ring and has got a chair in his hands. Triple H eventually gets back to his feet and Shawn goes for a swing at Triple H but he ducks and grabs the chair off Shawn when he stumbles cause he missed and catches him when he turns back around. Triple H still a little woozy from the SCM, falls into the turnbuckle and catches himself and proceeds out of the ring and gets out a table from underneath the ring and sets it up at ringside and gets another out and slides it into the ring while Shawn starts to stir.

Triple H gets back in the ring and grabs the chair and gives Shawn a nice massage on the back with it and gives him a few jabs to the back while he's down on the ground. Triple H sets up the table in the corner and pulls Shawn up and clotheslines him down again. Triple H slumps back into the corner and watis for Shawn to stir and start to get up again. Shawn eventually gets back to his feet and Triple H goes to the ropes behind him and catches Shawn with a knee clip, which sends him halding his knee close to him as his rolls around on the ground. Triple H stomps his knee a couple of times and then applies an Indian Deathlock to Shawn that keeps him writhing while H keeps in tight and locked.

Triple H keeps it applied for a while and eventually breaks it and gets the chair and smashes Shawns knee with it and then drags him to the middle of the ring and applies the Figure 4 to an already, nealry crippled Shawn Michaels. The referee counts 2 on Shawn a couple of times but he eventually makes it to the ropes and Triple H has to break the hold. He gets back up and pulls Shawn up with him and then throws him to the outside and follows out after. Shawn tries to get back up but stumbles, Triple H helps him up the rest of the way and whips him into the rail that makes even more shaky. Triple H goes for the pin but the ref tell him there are no pins outside the ring, only inside. H fights with the ref and turns around to be met with a flying forearm from Michaels, which leaves them both down outside. Shawn starts to stir and Triple H shortly after. Shawn gets back to his feet first but is still limping from the weakness of his knee, but slowly goes to under the ring and pulls out a trash can that he scones H in the face with it. Shawn gets back in the ring and walks around to try and get feeling back in his leg. Shawn then starts dancing for the crowd and they give a big pop for. Triple H slowly gets back up and Shawn does his Vault-twist thing to the outside and knocks H back down to the crowd delight. Shawn gets back up and pulls a ladder out from unde the ring and slides it in the ring and the crowd erupts. Shawn goes back after H and Slingshots him into the ring post which busts him open and leaves him down while Shawn gets back in the ring and sets up the ladder next to the ropes. Shawn is still having after effects on his knee but keeps walking it off.

Shawn goes back to the outside and brings Triple H over to annouce team area and hits him again in the face with a chair and places him on the annouce table and and hits him with a chair again. Shawn points to the ladder and the crowd erupts and climbs in the ring and proceeds up the ladder. Triple H sees where Shawn is and races in the ring after him and attacks him while still on the ladder. Triple H starts climbing up with him and gives him a back-sulpex off the ladder. H rolls over onto Shawn but he kicks out at the very last moment much to the crowd delight.

They both get up very slowly with Shawn still shaking his knee every now and then. They both look at each other when they get back to their feet and theyt both go intothe closest rope and rebouand at each other, Triple H goes for a clothesline but Shawn ducks and Shawn goes for a closthesline of his own, but H ducks this time and go to the ropes again and Triple H catches Shawn with a hard High Knee Lift and they both go down again. Triple H gets back up first and picks Shawn up and sets him up for the Pedigree. Shawn pulls H's legs out from underneath him and goes for the pin but H kicks out a 2.

Shawn starts to fire up and nips up and gets prepared for the Sweet Chin Music, by tuning up the band. H gets back to his feet and Shawn goes for it but H ducks it and backdrops him to the outside through the tables that was placed earlier. The crowd starts chating 'Holy Shit' and Triple H just collapses. Triple H goes to the outside and picks Shawn back up and throws him bakc in the ring, while he goes and gets a chair and gets back in the ring. Shawn is nearly back at his feet when H goes for a swing, but Shawn ducks and gives a SCM to the chair which rebounds into H. They both fall but Shawn claws over onto Triple H and only gets a 2 count.

They both get up and slow as each other and look each other in the face again. Triple H then just comes away with a surprise Pedigree and their both down again. H eventually rolls Shawn overand covers him only to get a 2 count. They both get up again and Triple H sets Shawn up for it again. Shawn one again pulls Triple H's legs out from underneath him and gets the 1 2 3 and the crowd erupts.
Winner - Shawn Michaels

The crowd erupts and Shawn celebrates as Triple H is in pure shock that the first match he was beaten like that and now it's happened again.

JR: BY GOD KING, THAT'S TWICE, SHAWN BEAT TRIPLE H WITH THE SMAE MOVE 2 YEARS AGO AT SUMMERSLAM........

King: I can't believe Triple H lost JR, they say lightning can't strike twice but it did JR, it did.

Triple H gets back up and goes after Shawn with the chair but Shawn give him the SCM and knocks him back out and he goes on celebrating.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
ya he hasn't been on in a while....

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmmm...l'll give him some time to post up his match, if not, Grendrill wins..and if Dr.Thuganomics has a good excuse, then he can post him match.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DYAY:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, I won, stoked........ but it doesn't feel as good as it should:(.... if Dr.T posts it have I still won or will the grading go on as is and I can still loose?

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
I do have a pretty good excuse, I was not able to get on the internet for most of Saturday, all of Sunday and now im just able to get back on, the phoneline was stuffed up and I was not able to connect to the internet, phonecalls couldnt be made or received.

I don't know if this is accepted or not.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Cheers James

Grendrill's match will be hard to beat. Here's my match

Chris Benoit V John Cena

Chris Benoit's music hits and he comes out to a huge pop. John Cena's music hits and he gets huge heat from the crowd on his way to the ring. Cena takes off his chain and puts it in the corner. Benoit and Cena walk around the ring then walk into the centre of the ring and square up. Cena talks trash to Benoit then walks back and does his "you can't see me" taunt.

Benoit and Cena tie up with Benoit backing Cena into the corner. The referee calls for a break and both men break. Cena hits a quick rake in the eyes of Benoit then puts him in the corner. Cena starts to deliver right hands to the forehead of Benoit then kicks to the midsection knocking Benoit down. Cena applies a choke with his foot on Benoit in the corner. The referee does the count 1-2-3-4-Cena breaks before the DQ. Cena picks up Benoit and takes him out of the corner. Cena goes for an Irish Whip on Benoit but Benoit reverses and hits a kick to the midsection then a snap suplex. Benoit keeps ahold of Cena and gets up and hits a second snap suplex and still keeps ahold of Cena and hits the third successive snap suplex. Benoit covers 1-2-kickout. Benoit picks up Cena and puts him in the corner. The referee tries to pull Benoit away from Cena but Benoit shoves the referee away allowing Cena to hit a quick low blow undetected by the referee.

Cena picks up Benoit and starts to deliver right hands. Cena Irish Whips Benoit then delivers a clothesline knocking Benoit down. Cena taunts the crowd and the crowd start a "Cena sucks, Cena sucks" chant. John Cena picks Chris Benoit up and kicks him in the midsection and hits a DDT. Cena covers 1-2-kickout by Benoit. Cena picks up Benoit and throws him threw the ropes shoulder first into the ring pole. Benoit falls threw the ropes to the outside of the ring and Cena follows. Cena goes after Benoit then Irish Whips him into the barricade. Cena runs at Benoit but Benoit backdrops him into the crowd. Benoit climbs over the barricade and grabs Cena and throws him back over the barricade. Benoit then climbs back over the barricade and puts Cena in the ring.

Benoit grabs the arm of Cena and delivers an armbar DDT. Benoit grabs Cena and puts him in an armbar. Cena screams in pain but manages to grab the ropes with his other arm. Benoit breaks the hold then goes after Cena again. Cena hits a few shots in the midsection and then kicks Benoit in the gut and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Cena goes outside the ring and gets a steel chair and gets in. The referee tries to get the chair from Cena, Cena dosent let him have it but gives in and gives the referee the chair. The referee is getting rid of the chair, Cena goes over to the corner and gets his chain. Cena raps the chain round his hand, Benoit comes over to Cena and Cena punches him with the chain. Cena throws the chain back in the corner then covers, the ref turns around 1-2-kickout by Benoit. Cena can't believe Benoit kicked out and starts arguining with the referee.

Cena gets up and waits on Benoit to get up. Benoit gets up and turns around, Cena kicks him in the midsection and goes for the FU but its countered into the crippler crossface. Cena screams in pain, Benoit tightens his grip, the fans start a "Benoit, Benoit, Benoit." Cena crawls to the ropes, Cena is almost at the ropes but Benoit rolls over and locks the move back in at the centre of the ring. Cena once again screams in pain but manages to counter the crossface into a rollup 1-2-kickout by Benoit still got a hold of the arm turns back into the crossface. Cena is too close to the ropes and he gets a foot on it. The referee forces Benoit to break the hold, 1-2-3-4-Benoit breaks.

Cena rolls into the middle of the ring, holding his shoulder. Benoit goes up to the top rope and signals for the swandive headbutt. Benoit jumps off going for the headbutt but Cena rolls out of the way, Benoit crashes into the canvas. Cena uses the ropes to get himself up, still nursing the shoulder injury. Benoit gets up and turns around, Cena hits a kick in the midsection followed by the FU. Cena rolls over holding his shoulder though. Cena then covers Benoit, hooks the leg 1-2-kickout by Benoit. Cena can't believe it. Cena gets up and sets Benoit again. Benoit gets up and turns around, Cena delivers a kick to the midsection and the second FU. Cena covers 1-2-Benoit gets his foot on the ropes. Fans Cheer Chris Benoit. Cena gets up and starts to question the referee again.

Cena grabs his chain out of the corner and raps it round his hand. Cena is about to punch Benoit when the referee grabs the chain. Cena threatens the referee allowing Benoit to capatalize and hit a german suplex. Benoit keeps his grip and hits a second German Suplex. Benoit gets up slowly holding his grip and hits a third german suplex then lets go. Fans start chanting "Benoit, Benoit, Benoit." again. Benoit gets up and heads to the top rope. Benoit comes off with a swandive headbutt to Cena. Benoit covers Cena 1-2-3
Winner : Chris Benoit

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ooooOoo, WE Champ, Could you please rate? This will be hard to judge.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts