Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
usally in the wwe when a tag team breaks up it's the big guy of the team that turns on the little guy like shad did to jtg but impress with wwe the turned tyson kid heel instead of david heart smith i wonder how this fued will go thoughts on this?

·
8,232 Posts
Maybe this will give Tyson Kidd a hint of an actual personality.

Probably not though.

Also, it makes really no sense to break them up. WWE hates to have any actual tag team in the tag division. They break up Cryme Tyme for no reason, and now these robots. Heads up for an Uso's break up in 3,2,....

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Curt Hawkins turned on Vance Archer a few weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
It seems like you're the only one who cares, because after that happened, it was deadly silent. In fact, it was deadly silent for their pre-match thing, and as they came out. And as they were in the ring. They suck.

·
Registered
806 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Besides, I'm of the belief that tag teams should be pretty similar

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,100 Posts
Too bad not a soul in Hershey last night cared. And this was a crowd that seemed to vociferously cheer and boo anything all night.

Fact: Ted DiBiase got 5x the reaction Kidd did when DiBiase attacked Daniel Bryan post-Swagger match than Kidd did following a storyline that's been ongoing for seemingly a decade, er, I mean, what, two months? By which I mean, I could hear murmuring and a few people kind of boo for a few seconds while DiBiase stood tall over Bryan, while Kidd's "evil grin" elicited zero reaction after so much (horrifically boring) build-up.

The Draft show where Hart Dynasty were at their peak winning the WWE Tag Team Championship against ShoMiz and the roof came off the Richmond, VA arena as they won seems like an eternity ago.

·
Registered
69 Posts
After all the years and the legacy of the Hart family in wrestling, and you can't even spell their damn name. How have you never noticed that before?

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I had a feeling it'd be Kidd that'd turn heel, Smith just doesn't have a heelish enough look to him and Kidd looks like he could be a real jackass. I think I remember someone mentioning he was a neat freak or a perfectionist or something of the like, he could use an OCD gimmick. (I'm kidding)

·
Legend
1,715 Posts
Tag teams as of now that I know of:

Uso's
Kozlov and Santino
Nexus members (Slater and Gabriel)
Dudebusters (I think?)

With that being said, why in the fuck are the tag belts still even around anyways? This is the saddest thing I ever seen in a single division before in my life.

They might as well have Big zeke just destroy the whole tag division (that would be quite easy) and bury it for good. Those titles are officially worthless.

The Diva's title has more credibility, so just be done with this poor excuse of a tag division please.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts