Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive the shittiness. This is the results of my first time making anything in PS for months and months now. After a while I felt right at home again. I was listening to some Taproot for a change, and it sparked my idea to create something.

R8

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Not sure I dig the grid, it's too thick for me (o shit didnt say that) I like how you faded it out though. You always use very minimal look techniques so it's hard for me to rate as I don't know exactly what you did and how much skill was involved. Great choices of pictures to use cuz. Smooth colour scheme.

I'm not all that partial to the font for the quote. Not digging the little insignia either. I mean. It's a graphic, you can't be "cody" you have to be like JAMMASTA'054EVA or something.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Yeah it's good. I like the colors and I think the grid makes it stand out more. The font might not be the best but it gets the job done.

Keep going at it and you'll be real good like you was before.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I guess I like the overall concept, but there are flaws. I'd take the grid out, or maybe add the smaller more, fine one. The blending of the text works, but I'd change the text itself.

Post more stuff, kind Sir.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is no grid. Well there is, but it was from an effect, not a brush or anything I added in. I figured you guys would pick on that.
As for the font, well it's the band's font they use for shit, so figured I'd use it. Unless you're saying what I did with the font sucks. Yeah, I'm never good with font, am I right?

As far as how complicated it was, there's atleast 25 layers in there. Took about an hour. Looks simple but yeah. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts