Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Crazy Cat Lady
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed this for awhile and he finally looks alittle better... Still wish his bloody hair wasnt so greasy however, but step by step WWE.

Plus I loved Ambrose hair last week... he looked so frikken hot!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
lol ok

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
I find him physically disgusting. It really beats me how people can relate to a guy who looks like he never washes, takes no care of himself and can't afford a hair cut without feeling intense shame.

Reactions: rey09176

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
I find him physically disgusting. It really beats me how people can relate to a guy who looks like he never washes, takes no care of himself and can't afford a hair cut without feeling intense shame.
He's banging a Bella Twin, you really think she's going to be ok with him skipping showers?

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
the beard ain't the problem, it's the hair

Reactions: Jonasolsson96

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
Lol weird thing to notice. He does need to trim it though, but Brie seems to love it.

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
He's banging a Bella Twin, you really think she's going to be ok with him skipping showers?
I'm talking about the character, not the guy who portrays him. Obviously Bryan Danielson can afford hair cuts and takes showers, but how many men who look like him do you think bother with that sort of thing?

Reactions: AboveAverageBob

·
Crazy Cat Lady
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Lol weird thing to notice. He does need to trim it though, but Brie seems to love it.
Im a girl... AND im weird, I notice alot of random things... But hes just alot more bearable to watch, the yes chant still pisses me off but I still dont know how brie likes the beard/deal with it? God id hate the feeling of it even touching me!

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
Im a girl... AND im weird, I notice alot of random things... But hes just alot more bearable to watch, the yes chant still pisses me off but I still dont know how brie likes the beard/deal with it? God id hate the feeling of it even touching me!

I can empathize, wouldn't want a bearded woman touching me either :D:

Bryan's a good looking dude under all that shrub lol.

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
Call me mad but even though he jokes about it, I do find the guy handsome. Or rather he has an attractive personality to me. You can be attractive and not classically good looking.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Good, now he just needs to get his hair cut.

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
I have noticed this for awhile and he finally looks alittle better... Still wish his bloody hair wasnt so greasy however, but step by step WWE.

Plus I loved Ambrose hair last week... he looked so frikken hot!
So you find him attractive?

'Look' confirmed! Push him Vince!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Don't worry, he won't ever touch you :)

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
This thread is stupid. If you guys want to personally style Bryan then buy a damn barbie doll. He can look how ever he wants.

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts
I was actually somewhat heartbroken that Bryan shaped his glorious beard. :romo5

1 - 20 of 44 Posts