Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has gone back to his original attire and dropped the stupid flair coat.

I smell a face turn for some members of fourtune, and a feud within the stable.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
I'm glad AJ got his old entrance attire back, but I just want Fortune to be a unit with AJ, Kaz and Beer Money. Morgan's gone, and I expect Williams is next.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
He probably got tired of walking down to the ring with a feather left on his head.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
He probably got tired of walking down to the ring with a feather left on his head.
:lmao

I want Williams to stay in Fourtune :( Aj and Kaz leave please if there is a turn.

Either way, its interesting. Just don't make it TOO much like the sting/angle MEM fallout

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
AJ looked siiick last night.

It's the inevitable to see AJ pele Jarrett and does some sort of 450 moonsault to the outside on the rest of Immortal.

·
Premium Member
44,329 Posts
LOL! I didn't even notice. Guess I'm not so observant after all.

But yeah, that Flair coat looked kind of silly.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Another thing is, did you guy's notice that 2 weeks after I mentioned it on this forum. That Immortal should hang there victims.

Well bam Immortal hangs Morgan and you could clearly hear AJ and Storm saying "we're immortal and you're dead". It's general thinking I know but dayum I'm taking credit.

I like the touch. They should build on it and mark all there victims that way.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Dougie is next to be out.

Original four for awhile. Have Flair bring Wolfe back in and start to favor him that will eventually lead to a feud between AJ and Wolfe with the Television title, a face turn for AJ, and a push for Wolfe.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Turning AJ/Kaz aka Fortune's MVPs face is the most retarded idea I'v ever heard of.

I blame AJ. He needs to do more stuff like this: get on the turnbucle, do the "here comes 450" hand sign, jump off and do some basic elbow drop instead.
Same goes for every high-flying move he does (for some retarded reason).

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Thank fuck it's gone, that robe was fucking embarrasing.

Another thing is, did you guy's notice that 2 weeks after I mentioned it on this forum. That Immortal should hang there victims.

Well bam Immortal hangs Morgan and you could clearly hear AJ and Storm saying "we're immortal and you're dead". It's general thinking I know but dayum I'm taking credit.

I like the touch. They should build on it and mark all there victims that way.
You should, I've claimed credit for stuff in WWE before so why not.

I'm glad AJ got his old entrance attire back, but I just want Fortune to be a unit with AJ, Kaz and Beer Money. Morgan's gone, and I expect Williams is next.
I expect so. My hope is that Doug will grow tired of the BS that comes from being associated with this group and leave, on good terms, because he just wants to wrestle and doesn't care about all the other stuff. He can then focus on the X-Division for a while or possibly reform BI with Magnus (since Wolfe isn't coming back anytime soon) before getting dragged back into it.

Dougie is next to be out.

Original four for awhile. Have Flair bring Wolfe back in and start to favor him that will eventually lead to a feud between AJ and Wolfe with the Television title, a face turn for AJ, and a push for Wolfe.
I would very much like that but I don't see Wolfe returning in the near future, if at all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts