Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently WWE Confirmed that Both NXT And FCW Talents will join to create a new show , where the development talent will have TV appareances , in your opinion you think this will benefit The FCW Wrestler of will be a failure like NXT

·
Banned
882 Posts
It can't hurt. They can use the exposure.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
It's definitely good for the FCW guys since it introduces them to the WWE audience. However, not that many people watch shows like NXT or Superstars.

·
Banned
882 Posts
I don't think it's for a big ratings win. It gives them exposure, how is that a bad idea at all?

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Well I didn't mean it was a BAD idea, I just meant I expected it to be like Stone Cold is now on commentary or something bigger than this. Its just like the minor leagues of other sports to me, if they are really great they will make it through without my witnessing their entire ascent to stardom.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Well you don't have to watch, but others can. And it's not about NEEDING it, but some might. If a wrestler does need it, that doesn't say anything, because that future Superstar might be a main eventer one day and no one will care if he needed extra help.

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
HUH? Needing what? Does WWE need NXT or FCW televised? I think the answer is as simple as it was when the product was great. NO.

Again I wouldn't go as far to say it is a bad idea but overexposure with Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and everything else makes WWE unbearable to most people. This will add to that.

The company would go a long way if instead of being an attractive slut texting 20 guys, they were an attractive introvert texting just ME or just YOU. The 'need' isn't the issue, it is the desperation.

FCW and NXT should just be online limited or not televised at all.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Well I don't watch it anyway, so I don't care. Unless Ambrose is on...future main eventer.

·
Old School
4,783 Posts
If they make it a completely, 100% separate entity from the entire brand system and sell it as something different than I think it would do wonders for the talent. Don't tie it into Raw or Smackdown!. Don't put any of them on a PPV. Sell it as the minor leagues and the show will give fans the first look at the developmental guys so when they come up to the roster there may be a few people who actually care.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I love the idea, I will definitely start watching whatever it is called on WWE.com. I never watched NXT, but I've been interested in FCW and been watching clips of that on youtube lately. Hopefully this way they have a show on steadily so I can keep up with the show, which was hard with FCW.

Guys that are ready to travel with WWE should do so with Smackdown and RAW, I never got into NXT because rather than it being future superstars, it just was jobbers making up the show that aren't good enough for the regular brands. I'd rather watch a show that let's us see the real future superstars, do I hope they cut the fat and don't give guys that have little to no future much air time on this new show.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think this can be a huge oportunity for some wrestlers who haven't Show all his potential on TV , maybe they get the Protagonism and chances they need ,to go progressing , i'd like to know your Toughts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm not sure if this the epitome of perfection, in relations to Jim Ross's commentary abilities, or just my admiration for his color commentary.

1. Random perons tells me to watch NXT, or FCW.
2. My reaction >> ............................ Um No.
3. Random Person > Jim Ross is the new commentator.
4. My reaction >>> When will NXT/FCW be on tv, or streamed online?
5. I wouldn't be surprised if listening to Ross on commentary makes (no name wrestlers, at this point in time) more exciting to watch than the "A" card Raw roster.

/end

Anyone else even ponder this thought for a moment?

-K-

·
Registered
945 Posts
Pointless unless they're gonna make a proper effort with it whilst also getting it a decent TV slot.... There's already NXT, Superstars and the FCW show if you want WWE shows to NOT watch.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hope that is turns out just as good as nxt is right now. To me nxt is better than raw and sd combined. It's funny and entertaining as hell! People here should try to watch it more, it's not like it was befor with the gay competitions and eliminations, they just wrestles.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts