·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one did you like the most.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
MCMG vs. Gen Me and Styles vs. Williams were both awesome. I guess I'll go with the Tag Match but it's pretty close.

I did enjoy Rhyno vs. RVD a lot too.

Just like normal TNA PPVs, the first half of the card was better then the second.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Its close between the aj/williams match and gen me/mcmg match for me but if I had to choose one then I'd have to say the tag title match.The rvd vs rhino was good but could have been a lot better.Those 3 matches were the only ones worth watching on the card in my opinion.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'll go with Gen Me vs MCMG, but the AJ vs Doug match is close second!

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts
In any other promotion Styles-Williams would have been a MOTYC.

In TNA you have the natural heel (Williams) trying to wrestle as a face, the natural face (Styles) trying to wrestle as a heel and a situation being created where the fans are chanting "USA!" and "Lets go AJ!" and booing the supposed face while he beats the supposed heel, cleaner than clean (with the heel's finish no less), and wins the biggest match of his career.

Both guys worked their asses off and there were a few really original spots but the booking is ridiculous and no-one ever gets over because of it. Why doesn't Russo just keep it simple and listen to the fans? It's such a waste.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
AJ vs Williams. Dueling chants, great wrestling and a great finish. "USA" chants didnt bother me because fans still cheered for Douglas even after he won.
Both of them deserved cheers and thankfully got them.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have not seen the match yet - sounds like it was awesome.

What I didn't get is why they went with doug using AJ's finisher??

There was not really much build up really apart from Doug leaving fortune.

I thought AJ might retain last night and then at the next PPV they would another match and Doug would win.

I am also surprised Beer Money and Kaz did not interfer.

I am glad though that the belt went to doug and not a wwe person.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
I have not seen the match yet - sounds like it was awesome.

What I didn't get is why they went with doug using AJ's finisher??

There was not really much build up really apart from Doug leaving fortune.

I thought AJ might retain last night and then at the next PPV they would another match and Doug would win.

I am also surprised Beer Money and Kaz did not interfer.

I am glad though that the belt went to doug and not a wwe person.
Kazarian's promo and his predictions - "Styles Clash. 1.2.3." is probably the reason for that finish.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Easy Styles/Williams, Fantastic match and Gen Me/MCMG both great matches, but I would go for Styles/Williams, I'm a huge MCMG's mark, and Sabin almost falling at the end and the look on his face was funny, but again Styles/williams, I hope no one picks that overbook as hell main event, was a crash that was

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Styles/Williams

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Styles/Williams by a country mile, it's the only one I managed to watch all the way through without skipping parts. I might try again with MCMG/GenMe later though, just wasn't in the mood for that type of match.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Damn I wanna see this Aj styles match I will watch this PPV later today.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts