Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 829 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Great card if you ask me.

Where did BMI/Ink Inc come from? I didn't even know they were feuding.
It's not like they have other tag teams to use, unless you want Eric Young and Orlando Jordan.

Anyway, the last PPV of 2010, in the tourist attraction of course. It'll even look like a normal Impact taping!

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,586 Posts
This could end up being the best TNA PPV of the year if they keep a couple matches short, both AJ/Doug and the FMM could be absolute showstealers. Joe/Jarrett and Hardy/Morgan should both be good as well, I'm just hoping that they don't give us a nonsensical swerve and have Anderson help Hardy win. (But I'm almost certain thats what will happen)

·
8,232 Posts
Anderson helping Hardy win would be AWFUL.

Those two need to keep feuding, because a well built match between them two at the next PPV could be great.

Hardy also has a heated match waiting for him against RVD in the future, but with this STUPID STUPID STUPID EV2 feud that lost a ton of steam.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
This could end up being the best TNA PPV of the year if they keep a couple matches short, both AJ/Doug and the FMM could be absolute showstealers. Joe/Jarrett and Hardy/Morgan should both be good as well, I'm just hoping that they don't give us a nonsensical swerve and have Anderson help Hardy win. (But I'm almost certain thats what will happen)
Im positive Anderson will not turn and help Hardy win. I know its Russo but theres no way. You can bet there will be a shit ton of outside shenanigans but in the end i can see Anderson counting the reluctant, hesitant 3 count for Hardy and being fair.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Anderson vs Hardy is probably the only 100% money match that they have atm. No heel turn for Anderson. Just no.
It sucks that Anderson got his brain bashed in but this moment created a unique opportunity to make Anderson vs Hardy feud look believable and exciting.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Nine matches is a bit much. I think Ink Inc vs Beer Money could've been on impact,leading to a three way FMM at Final Resolution. Why RVD vs Rhino is First Blood I don't understand, but the closer we get to EV2 officially being over, the better. And with Dixie already saying that London Brawling will be back, I won't be suprised if they get involved in either tag matches at the PPV. Overall I'm sure it'll be a fine show, a bit gimmicky, but I think the right matches have gimmicks to them, at least AJ/Williams isn't a Ultimate X, and Hardy vs Morgan isn't Monster's Ball

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Im positive Anderson will not turn and help Hardy win. I know its Russo but theres no way. You can bet there will be a shit ton of outside shenanigans but in the end i can see Anderson counting the reluctant, hesitant 3 count for Hardy and being fair.
This. As rediculous as it was for how the Immortal members got together, I think it's going way too far when you purposely turn on your ally for a guy who cheated you out of a heavyweight match at BFG, screwed you in like two number one contender matches, broke your arm, and gave you a consussion. Russo can't possibly be that stupid

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
7 footer with an amazing body, solid mic skills and who is more than decent enough in the ring doesn't belong in a main-event? I don't know what the hell is going on with wrestling right now but at least 10 years ago - Matt Morgan= any promoter's dream.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
7 footer with an amazing body, solid mic skills and who is more than decent enough in the ring doesn't belong in a main-event? I don't know what the hell is going on with wrestling right now but at least 10 years ago - Matt Morgan= any promoter's dream.
I like Morgan, but I personally think him and Hardy's match last month was boring. Nothing interesting was done, the sad thing is, both guys have put on good matches this year, but for whatever reason, when they got together in the match, I was so damn bored. I think since we all know the ending to the match already, they should just try to put on the best main event they possibly can.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Compared to other giants who couldn't speak yeah Morgan's solid on the mic, but he's not a good enough face to get behind for this feud. He tends to speed through his promos like he just memorized them 5 min. ago. Also he needs to be carried to a good match, and we all know Jeff Hardy isn't the one to do that.

Show on a whole looks like a mixed bag (I fucking say this every ppv) and the top three matches I'm not interested in at all. The trend of mediocre to bad main events will probably continue with Morgan/Hardy with whatever weird finish they come up with.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
I don't know. I just don't see him like a main-eventer. He might be decent on the mic but he doesn't sound like 7 footer.

1 - 20 of 829 Posts