Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 774 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FUCK YEAH!

Square-Enix said:
LOS ANGELES (June 15, 2015) – At Sony Computer Entertainment of America LLC’s (SCEA) E3 press conference today, SQUARE ENIX® announced that it has begun production on the full remake of FINAL FANTASY® VII for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.

Leading the development will be key members from the original project, including producer Yoshinori Kitase, director Tetsuya Nomura and scenario writer Kazushige Nojima.​

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
:mark: :mark:

Midgar looks different, even compared with The Compilation of FFVII's version. The game will likely be released in 2017 for the game's 20th Anniversary. I see FFXV releasing next year so they do not compete with eachother.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
:mark: :mark:

Midgar looks different, even compared with The Compilation of FFVII's version. The game will likely be released in 2017 for the game's 20th Anniversary. I see FFXV releasing next year so they do not compete with eachother.
2017? Good, time to save up for a PS4.

I haven't been into gaming much in years but this was my favorite game when I was a young teenager. It sucked me in like no other. Otherwise, I just played sports games.

:JLC3

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
Welp, gonna have to finish FF X HD and Type 0 before this comes out and consumes my life. Luckily I still have about a year to go

·
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
3,884 Posts
Shut up...

No way...shut up...

No...

C'mon guise stop playing...

This can't be reaaaaaaalllll...

Reactions: Vox Machina

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Can't wait t to see if they leave in that motorcycle mini game. Thinking of knights of the round and the bahamut summons....take my money now!!!!

·
Here To Show The World.
2,335 Posts
This is indeed great news, i'm a huge RPG and in particular FF fan. Although i'm extremely excited by this, I remain cautious about the amount of game play and story they will change for this remake. Please don't disappoint me Square-Enix because every FF game you have released post FFX has been nothing short of dog shit.

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
Dogshit...nah. FF XIII has one of the best combat systems ever, and FF XII was actually a pretty good FF game that already did a bunch of stuff that Xenoblades gets so much praise for.

I don't think SquareEnix is stupid enough to fuck with FF 7. They know that game is sacred to people

1 - 20 of 774 Posts