Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As all our fans know, ROH had December 17th in the Grand Ballroom at the Manhattan Center booked for Final Battle 2011 for a year now. We put tickets on sale on September 17th to a great response. Just a few days later we were notified by the Manhattan Center that due to an error on their part we are unable to have Final Battle in the Grand Ballroom on December 17th. Working together to find the best solution for our fans, ROH and the Manhattan Center have agreed and are pleased to announce that Final Battle has been moved to Friday, December 23rd, and will now take place in the larger Hammerstein Ballroom. Additionally, all future Ring of Honor events at the Manhattan Center will take place in the more spacious Hammerstein Ballroom.

If you have already purchased tickets please read the following:

All ringside tickets purchased will remain the same & will be honored on the new date. Unfortunately all balcony tickets must be returned to the ROH offices so we can issue a new equivalent ticket for the Hammerstein Ballroom. Tickets can be mailed back to:

Ring of Honor
ATTN: NYC Ticket Return
PO Box 1127
Bristol, PA 19007

Please include your name, address, and daytime phone number so we can issue new tickets for the Hammerstein upon receipt of the Grand Ballroom tickets. We here at Ring of Honor apologize for any inconvenience this date change may cause to our fans.

Awesome to see that they'll be using the Hammerstein permanently from now on.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Excellent news.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Hmmm I wonder what they plan on doing with my stage General Admission tix

·
Registered
705 Posts
Didn't they declare all future shows were gonna be Hammerstein shows before Best in the World?

Either way cool news, I hate the Grand Ball Room. Hammerstein is awesome.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Other than the "big show" feel of the Hammerstein, I prefer the Grand Ballroom in almost every way, especially as far as atmosphere goes.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Good, there was enough confusion at DBD.

I missed the first match because they were waiting to file in all the Demi Lovato kids before they let in more ROH fans. It was such a hassle.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,343 Posts
I might be in New York at that time. Weird. Might make an effort to be there and maybe see TaylorFitz and Meteora and the people that always go.
That would be pretty cool. We get pizza before the show all the time and you're more than welcome. Or we could do the awkward hello at the show, whichever works for you.

Not really too happy about the show being in the Hammerstein. The only plus is not having to walk about all the stairs or taking the unreliable elevators (being stuck on one and missing the opening match of a show really sucks). If ROH wants to make themselves look really good for TV though they should shoot an episode there (not a full TV taping but just bring the cameras and do a single episode in front of a really big crowd). Not sure what the logistics for making that happen would be though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts