Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see we have a new forum, I wanted to ask who's in charge of it. I hope it turns out to be popular arround here.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
You know it's coming up with the locked forum message, right? Could just be because there's no threads yet, but thought I'd point it out anyway. :)

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It wasn't there this morning when I was surfing this site. I had to ask a question on it. This idea is a lot better than the Creative Forum idea that I've posted here.

N

·
0 Posts
Since there's no threads in the forum, yeah, it display that. Why? I changed the default message since the only forums with no posts, besides new ones (which will be posted in quickly), are forums that are locked and have sub forums. Ya.

·
15,672 Posts
Wowsers, I actually guessed at something correctly.

Talking of sub-forums and bearing in mind both previous discussion on this: discounting their e-fed, we have more sections than a certain other site. A site, incidentally, which has had criticism levelled at it by people here in the past for having too many forums. Just wondered if that had been considered.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
stfu. What is done is done for the best of the forums. Do you think Lee Bee would actually do something that would **** up the site?

·
15,672 Posts
BabyBoy said:
stfu. What is done is done for the best of the forums. Do you think Lee Bee would actually do something that would **** up the site?
At what point did I say anything about "starring" up the site? I was merely making an observation. At least I did it politely and without any aggression.

N

·
0 Posts
Flash said:
Wowsers, I actually guessed at something correctly.

Talking of sub-forums and bearing in mind both previous discussion on this: discounting their e-fed, we have more sections than a certain other site. A site, incidentally, which has had criticism levelled at it by people here in the past for having too many forums. Just wondered if that had been considered.
No idea what you're talking about, really. j/k... I sort of recall, but dunno.

Right now, the only reason it's so long is the WWE section. It's way easier to navigate with it on the home page, and unlike the forum I think you're talking about, we don't cram all WWE posts into one forum (which not only clutters topics, but makes searching for certain topics harder, without the search feature).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts