Wrestling Forum banner

Figured out what to do with Joe

1338 Views 12 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Rollie
If he's going to be a joke in TNA, might as well take it to the extreme. After seeing Takata come out to stop Pope from running I realized exactly what to do with Joe. Make him the Green Hornet LOL. Then Takata can be his Kato! Perfection!!! He can go around busting up the bad guys. What else do we have to lose, might as well make him entertaining.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
u got that idea from the fan that yelled out "GREEN HORNET?!" lol
Actually I never heard that to be honest. I'm still only halfway through watching Impact on my DVR, and half the time I'm on the internet not paying attention becuase it sucks so bad. So I guess it was that perfect of the way it looked others saw it too. think is was Takata's hat that did it.

· Registered
167 Posts
Joe should leave tna
hes not gonna get another title shot
ever....in tna hes done.

· Registered
7,589 Posts
What Samoa Joe needs more than anything is to go down to a nice spa and find one of those hot tub time machines and go back to 2005 and tell Dixie Carter that he has seen the future and it didn't look great and that he and the majority of TNA originals would be wasted in favour of ex WWE wrestler's as well as Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo and Hulk Hogan's crazy booking meaning the company still hadn't really moved forward since the end of 2006.

It pains me so much to watch Samoa Joe now because in between 2005 and late 2006 he was a fucking monster and a machine in the ring who by now should be a HUGE star in the wrestling industry as well as at least a three time TNA World champion. Yet Samoa Joe has had one TNA World title run without ever wrestling for the title again in a one on one match again since losing it and has become a mid card wrestler at best who whilst still providing great matches get's barely any tv time or PPV match time either.

· Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He needs to tone up, He doesn't need to have John Morrsion body, but atleast not have his weight look sloppy. Second, he could probably use a little tan. That can hide some of the sloppy look, Example Husky Harris. Then he needs new attire rather than his baggy shorts that looks like a diaper. Maybe try some shorts like Sabin, or even some pants like a Tajiri and Rey Mysterio. His look is just bad right now, and a face tattoo won't help as he tried before.

· Registered
4,961 Posts
He needs a reboot. A few months off to heal up and evolve his gimmick would do Joe the world of good. He's a creative guy, I'm sure he can come up with something.

It's a shame to see someone so talented being lost in the shuffle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.