Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 200 of 4682 Posts

·
JANUARY 5TH
4,034 Posts
:cheer

Rogue vs Cassandra Cain aka the little girl that can beat the crap out of Batman in her sleep.

btw, I know Wasp (all the lineage) was never the most interesting but how Nadia is the GOAT in your opinion? I remember reading little about her during her debut, she was only okay. Are there some great moments by her, I'm missing?

·
JANUARY 5TH
4,034 Posts
Cain vs Donna Troy

btw, I know Wasp (all the lineage) was never the most interesting but how Nadia is the GOAT in your opinion? I remember reading little about her during her debut, she was only okay. Are there some great moments by her, I'm missing?

^in case you missed.

·
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
3,922 Posts
Cain vs Donna Troy

^in case you missed.
I was always fascinated by The Wasp on a conceptual/aesthetic level, but the character of Janet was always a bit boring to me. And, if I am to be honest, I was initially indifferent to Nadia. She was inoffensive in All-New, All-Different Avengers, but there was nothing about her that clicked with me. However, that completely changed after I started reading The Unstoppable Wasp. In that series, Nadia is beyond charming. Her exuberance and lust for life are infectious. She spent her childhood as prisoner, yet she remains eternally cheerful. Nadia is quirky, awkward, and ignorant of many things, but she is absolutely brilliant. As someone who has been diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, I relate to Nadia in some ways.

Cain vs. Sherlock Holmes

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Sherlock Holmes vs Dr.Who

Reactions: The Phantom

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Sherlock Holmes vs Lt.Columbo

·
Oh My Goddess