Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy has had victories over title holders on many occasions the last couple weeks but has no belts, no reward for it. It's good to see WWE have not turned him into a complete jobber since he dropped the title. He has dominated Sheamus winning 4 out of the last 5 encounters. The ratings will go through the roof like they did when he was WHC. Give him the WWE championship off punk once and for all, or another go at the WHC (but this is unlikely).

I hope they don't turn him face ever again, he is still one of the best things going round on WWE.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,360 Posts
It's a sad state affairs when people are actually calling for another Mark Henry World title reign. Jesus christ, he's lucky to have won one world title reign, enough is enough. Keep the guy where he is at, because he was never going to be a full fledged main eventer. But I suspect we will see Henry challenging Sheamus for the world title some time down the line.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Fuck yeah, and this time do it right and not have him bitch out to the fucking Big Show after dominating the entire roster.

Seriously...I could of understood back like 7 years ago, but why the fuck isn't Big Show relegated to doing stupid shit that Big Show calls comedy? That's where he belongs.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Henry is dull though, he lacks spark in promos and in ring hes a lumbering strongman. Happy for guys like him Big Show, Kane etc to have short title runs occasionally but I just don't enjoy their matches because there is very little variation. I always prefer people like Jericho, Punk, Bryan, Christian etc who can bring a lot more variety in ring. All those guys can brawl when required but they can also get up in the air or wrestle pure technical bouts. You just get more variety with those guys than a guy like Mark Henry.

·
Leaving em MESMERMIZED!!
2,897 Posts
works fo me, have him pull a paid jobber out the crowd and put him in the hall of pain every week. henry is a grade a shit talker. this will get him over again

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I think he'll be in line for a title feud with Sheamus after Extreme Rules, him or Del Rio anyway, but I doubt any of them will win the belt. Sheamus will have that title for a looooooooooong time.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think he'll be in line for a title feud with Sheamus after Extreme Rules, him or Del Rio anyway, but I doubt any of them will win the belt. Sheamus will have that title for a looooooooooong time.
At first I thought this too but now I'm not so certain, Sheamus is getting booed too quite often. Now this could all come down to the fact people are cheering Bryan but if they are still booing Sheamus in his next feud then there is a problem.

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts
Henry SHaemus Bryan 3 way at WM29. BOOK IT.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Wouldn't be against another Henry title run. But unless something has changed (or the original report was wrong) and Henry is retiring at some time this year He will be used to put guys over until he officially hangs it up later this year.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
I enjoyed Henry's run. It's funny, I used to hate Henry but over the last year he's really grown on me.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts