Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first concerns the information section on W-E. I visited it today and could not believe it was three years out of date. Could it not be updated? I mean the WWE roster, because unfortunately Michael Lockwood, Ray Traylor and Curt Hennig have all died since it was last updated.

A second suggestion is to increase the news section. What I mean is to possibly add sections for American independent, Japanese, Mexican and British federations.

My third suggestion is a W-E Hall of Fame. Not members, but for wrestlers. What I mean is that maybe a select few people, who actually have some knowledge on wrestlings past, debate on inductions. Possibly with the Hall of Fame being posted on the main website. The people I were thinking of to do this were: One Night Stand, Flash, BreakDown V1 and maybe others.

A-Dust

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I'm not sure about this but I thought that the forums had nothing at all to do with the running of the website. Maybe you should just email them.

N

·
0 Posts
Nice contradiction.

However, I know Amish. Amish doesn't have time to update the page. You want an updated page? How about this: you go to the page you want to update, save it as an offline page, edit it (ONLY THE STUFF YOU'RE UPDATING, no HTML), save, then give it to me. From there, after I speak with Amish, I will upload it to W-E and itll be updated. Otherwise, Amish won't have the time, and coming up, Amish will have almost zero time (he's already absent if no one noticed).

Amish is a busy man. Now I am too. I've got a job (booooooo, long live laziness) and will be on less. I'll be going to college in the future. I'll still try to make time for the forums (late at night, like now, I guess), but yeah, the two dawgs running this place won't be around THAT much compared to the past. Fair warning.

Now, as for the Hall of Fame idea...er...can't speak for Amish, and I'm not going to. My opinion? Nice idea. It has been done on other websites and has been called things such as "roundtables" and stuff...however, nah, W-E really isn't that type of site. I do, however, like the premise of the idea, but it shouldn't be a one time thing. But ya, basically no...

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Nitemare said:
Amish is a busy man. Now I am too. I've got a job (booooooo, long live laziness) and will be on less. I'll be going to college in the future. I'll still try to make time for the forums (late at night, like now, I guess), but yeah, the two dawgs running this place won't be around THAT much compared to the past. Fair warning.
I've been wondering when this day would come.

Money is handy, as is further education, though your absence will be at the very least noticable. :(

N

·
0 Posts
tEh 1337 Oz said:
I got rid of everyone that's no longer with the company. Didn't add anybody. I'll do that later.
You don't have proper FTP, do you?

If not, send it to my e-mail. your(dot)nitemare(at)gmail(dot)com

right

1 - 7 of 7 Posts