Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Who here besides me thinks it would be interesting to see a Brock Lesnar/Randy Orton feud, to see Lesnar go up against Orton in Orton's Viper gimmick

If anything this match-up alone could get instant PPV buys especially if they were to do this program right and especially if they built it up right, it could make for a very interesting feud

·
Registered
557 Posts
Re: Who here besides me thinks it would be interesting if Lesnar had a program with O

I heard that this feud also can happen. There are few rumors about it. For the SummerSlam. Why not by this way I can support Orton after a very long time.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Re: Who here besides me thinks it would be interesting if Lesnar had a program with O

Depends wether WWE wants to have Brock Lesnar being featured on the B show...

Would be a great idea to raise interest in Smackdown, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts

I would love it. Draft Orton to Raw next month and then have him become WWE Champion and then Brock wins a #1 Contender match, then you got it written down!

And I can also boo Lesnar as a heel he's supposed to be because he will go against someone I actually like and not a stale fruity pebble that will get booed no matter what he does.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Yes you have the perfect scenario, Orton gets drafted to RAW in the 2012 WWE Draft, with John Cena getting drafted over to Smackdown in Orton's place and Orton back on RAW wins the WWE Championship and then Lesnar wins a #1 Contender's Match to set up this dream feud of Orton/Lesnar over the WWE Title

·
Registered
2,571 Posts

Orton doesn't draw and Lesnar isn't drawing that well either so it wouldn't work. People would tune out as soon the first promo between them is finished.

·
Banned
495 Posts

Orton doesn't draw and Lesnar isn't drawing that well either so it wouldn't work. People would tune out as soon the first promo between them is finished.
Are you watching only the people who draw? Got to be the worst reason not to have a feud...

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Orton vs Lesnar at SummerSlam, calling it

·
Registered
333 Posts

I would love it. Draft Orton to Raw next month and then have him become WWE Champion and then Brock wins a #1 Contender match, then you got it written down!

And I can also boo Lesnar as a heel he's supposed to be because he will go against someone I actually like and not a stale fruity pebble that will get booed no matter what he does.

I'd love this, but it sounds almost too good to ever come true.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts

I'd like the match, but the promos would be horrendous.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts

The mic work would be terrible.
The matches would be great.
The story and background to it would be awesome.

The fact that they're the youngest WWE and World Champions is very interesting. I've wanted to see Orton vs. Lesnar for years.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts

Nah, i can imagine much better feuds with:

CM Punk vs. Lesnar
Triple H vs. Lesnar
Undertaker vs. Lesnar
Chris Jericho vs. Lesnar

·
Registered
7,932 Posts

Orton moving to Raw would be the last step in making Smackdown completely irrelevant. Sheamus isn't capable at being a top face yet by himself and there isn't a strong #2 face that would move over. It would be a terrible structuring decision. And if the point of giving Orton a WHC run and completely destroying Christian with a horrific heel run was to establish Orton as the face of Smackdown, what was the point of turning Christian heel again and the whole Christian/Orton feud? Orton left at the earliest conceivable point.

As for Lesnar vs. Orton, what would be the point? It won't elevate Lesnar. It won't elevate Orton. It would just be a filler program for both men.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,386 Posts

I would not mind Orton and Cena swapping brands. Get Sheamus to feud with Cena. People would cheer him then :troll

I only want to see this feud if Orton punts that boring overrated loser in the skull and he stays the fuck away from my TV screen.

·
Registered
454 Posts

Are you watching only the people who draw? Got to be the worst reason not to have a feud...
not a chance because the guy is a daniel bryan fanboy and bryan is the guy who is losing the most viewers every weak on raw

·
Registered
2,571 Posts

not a chance because the guy is a daniel bryan fanboy and bryan is the guy who is losing the most viewers every weak on raw
how bout you quote me and address me instead of quoting somebody else like a fuckboy. and D-Bry has never lost over 750k viewers in a segment, Orton has. *filed*

1 - 20 of 174 Posts