1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Bobby Roode/Austin Aries
James Storm/Crimson
Sting/Jeff Jarrett

What do you think?
That sounds great. I would like to see Aries win the belt from Roode at BFG. Storm could win the X belt before BFG, maybe that one he could keep more than 8 days.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
Crimson wount be at the live impact, he is booked on a TNA house show that is booked the same night as the live impact!
Something tells me your wrong...

Anyways, I can see these two matches at Destination X

Slammiversary Tag Title rematch & Roode vs Aries.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Aries needs to stick to X division right now, as he is the X champ. Why would they have him go for the World title right now?

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I'd mark hard for Roode/Aries. I'm hoping Angle/AJ vs Kaz/Daniels continues too because it's the kind of feud that deserves a rematch on PPV.

Is Destination X gonna be the same style PPV as last year or just a regular one?

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
I'd mark hard for Roode/Aries. I'm hoping Angle/AJ vs Kaz/Daniels continues too because it's the kind of feud that deserves a rematch on PPV.

Is Destination X gonna be the same style PPV as last year or just a regular one?
Great idea, although I'd love to see a Joe/Aries rematch first, they got rather little time and still delivered a **** match, give them over 20 minutes and I'm ready to move on, they didn't even had a proper build so from a storyline perspective it would be logical to have the rematch at Destination X, but I'd be ok just with a long Impact ME match too if it means Aries can proceed to the mainevent. AJ/Angle sound like a ridiculously big tag team, TNA went full force with rebuilding the division by choosing two of the companies biggest names and pairing them, Angles style fits the faster tag team pace pretty well too.

Destination X, based on the promo (which revolves around Austin Aries) seems to be X-Division themed with the X-Division champ as the posterboy for it this year, but I guess we'll see on Impact what they're going to do. I'd love some Ultimate X match, haven't seen one of those in a while.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I couldn't believe how good Joe/Aries was. If you haven't seen their ROH match from Final Battle '04 and you don't mind the Indies, I'd watch it. (Y) I'd love to see that rematch main event Destination X if it is all X-Division. I'm cool with that gimmick again. Led to a solid show last year. And with Kaz, AJ and Daniels available, it could be a really fun show.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I would like:

2/3 falls for the X-Division Title - Joe vs. AA
Ultimate X for the Tag Titles - Angle/Styles vs. Kazarian/Daniels
Joey Ryan's first match in TNA

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,306 Posts
Nah, you gotta go Aries/Joe Best of 3, the third match being 2/3 Falls.

Give them a storyline and about 10 more minutes for the blowoff and that is MOTY candidate stuff.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I wouddnt mind repeat of "best of 5" tag matches... Beer Money & MCMG made that storyline into epic battle, im sure that AJ&Angle would manage to do the same against Daniels&Kaz.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
- Angle & Styles vs. Daniels & Kazarian feud needs to continue, and yes, book them in an Ultimate X for the DX PPV

- Roode needs to skip Destination X

- Aries vs. Joe need to continue too, let them main event the PPV

- Joey Ryan vs. Taz in a Contract Match

·
Registered
380 Posts
im pretty sure they are going to do an Anderson/Roode feud now seeing how he is the #1 contender. Hopefully we will get Aries/Roode soon though.

I could see Sting and Jarrett getting a feud. Jarrett could come out and talk about how he should be the first hall of fame inductee and that hes more deserving than Sting therefore starting a feud between them.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I just think it is awesome that we won't be spoiled about the fall out from the PPV. We have to tune in Thursday to see the stories progress.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'd like to see Joey Ryan compete, and feud with Zema Ion, two egomaniacs with pretty decent wrestling ability. Would be some pretty cool matches.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I realy want to see Gail Kim feud with Tess. In fact I would like to see Gail and Madison attack her every opportunity they get and interfere in all her matches until Gail gets her belt back.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
- Joey Ryan vs. Taz in a Contract Match
Aries-Joe probably won't continue because TNA books Joe in short feuds, and this one was short.

Taz in 2012? No, thank you. :Bischoff

Crimson wount be at the live impact, he is booked on a TNA house show that is booked the same night as the live impact!
Yes, here's the matchcard:

Rob Terry VS Doug Williams
Gunner VS Garrett
Kid Kash. VS Sabin
Crimson VS. Matt Morgan
Tara, Mickie, Velvet vs. Winter, Angelina, Sarita / Rosita
No Crimson-Cowboy continuation on Impact, I guess.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Roode doesn't need booked for the PPV.
Let the X Division Title Main Event, with Aries holding it.
Aries vs. Joe Headline with Angle/Styles vs. Daniels/Kaz undercard, both being Ultimate X Matches.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
When does the BFG series start? I guess that will have a lot to do with it, maybe?

But at Destination X I can see;

Aries vs. Joe/Roode
AJ/Angle vs. Kaz/Daniels - Ultimate X
RVD vs. Jeff Hardy
Joey Ryan vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? - Four Corners Contract Match, same as last year
Chris Sabin vs. Zema Ion (Only signed X-Division talents left, tbh)
Douglas Williams vs. ???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts