Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's name some feuds where over time both wrestlers portrayed were good guys and bad guys

John cena vs Kurt angle . 2003 heel cena vs face angle . 2005 heel angle vs face cena

Triple h vs randy Orton . 2004 rko was the good guy while hhh was heel . 2009 different story

Batista vs randy Orton . 2004 rko was good guy while batista was heel . 2009 different story

ScSa vs the rock . 1999 and 2003 ScSa was face while rock was heel but in 2001 rock was face and ScSa was heel

Hogan vs rock 2002 hogan was heel and 2003 he was face .

Can anyone name anymore

·
Banned
213 Posts
Mr. Anderson vs Jeff Hardy I think.

·
Banned
6,752 Posts
Don't forget a big one in The Rock and Triple H. They had a great feud as midcarders over the Intercontinental Championship during the DX/Nation stable war in the summer of 1998. Then they had a great run against each other as main eventers for the WWF Title in 2000. In 1998, HHH was the babyface and The Rock the heel. In 2000, The Rock was the fan favorite and HHH the hated one.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Around the RAW 1000 time in July last year, CM Punk and Cena were feuding, both as faces.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle in 2003. When they first started their feud over the WWE championship earlier that year, Brock was the babyface wanting to win the WWE championship from Angle and Kurt Angle was the heel who did everything in his power to keep his WWE championship from Lesnar. Fast forward all the way to August and the roles change with Kurt Angle being the babyface who wants to keep his championship from Brock Lesnar and Brock Lesnar being the heel who does everything in his power to win the title back from Angle.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Triple H vs. Chris Jericho - 2000 (HHH heel, Y2J face) 2002 (HHH face, Y2J heel)

Triple H vs. Vince McMahon (kind of) - 1999 (HHH heel, Vince face) 2006 (HHH/DX face, Vince/Shane heel)

Shawn Michaels vs. Diesel - 1995 (HBK heel, Diesel face) 1996 (HBK face, Diesel heel)

Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart (kind of) - 1996 (both faces) 1997 (both heels)

Steve Austin vs. Vince McMahon - 1997-2001 (Austin face, Vince heel) 2001 (after Austin turned against the WWF at Invasion)(Austin heel, Vince face)

Steve Austin vs. Kurt Angle - 2000-2001 (Austin face, Angle heel) 2001 (Austin heel, Angle face)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What about this one now

Kane vs undertaker

I think one time during all their feuds maybe 1999 Kane was the good guy and undertaker the bad guy ????

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,843 Posts
Bruno Sammartino vs. Pedro Morales which I believe is the first face vs. face feud. It incuded a 75 minute iron match draw which was dubbed "The Match of the Century" and it's title is not far at all.

Sabu vs. Rob Vam

Raven vs. Sandman (though fans felt more sympathy for Sandman)

Cactus Jack vs. Terry Funk

Sorry I misread the title. Bruno and Pedro were never heels, you should all still check it out though.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
What about this one now

Kane vs undertaker

I think one time during all their feuds maybe 1999 Kane was the good guy and undertaker the bad guy ????
If you count Kane/X-Pac vs Taker/Big Show, then yes.

How about Vince/HHH? Their feud in 2000 saw Vince as a face and Hunter as a heel. When DX reformed in 06 HHH was face and Vince was heel. EDIT: Beat me to it :lol

Lita/Trish as well. Face Lita/Heel Trish in 2003/2004 and reversed in 2006.

Austin/Michaels...sort of. They had a a mini feud in the summer of 97 with Michaels as the heartthrob face and Austin as the bad ass heel on the verge of turning face. Obviously reversed just a few months later.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
I thought this thread was about Face vs. Face and Heel vs. Heel matches at first.

CM Punk and Jericho doesn't count because Punk returned as a face. I guess it sort of counts, technically speaking but he kind of did his face turn once his music hit that night lol.

Jericho and HHH have had quite a few but Jericho has always acted as the pin man for HHH in triple threats and elimination chambers during HHH's reign as WHC when Jericho was a face. It was never a proper one on one where Jericho was a face against Heel HHH was it?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts