Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CM Punk/Mark Henry.

Lots of unfinished business here. The matches they had turned out to be a truly pleasant surprise. They just work so well. You wouldn't think that these two would have chemistry or mesh but it really works.

The Miz/Alex Riley:Friendship Is Magic
These guys have amounted to nothing since their split. I wish I could give credit to whoever first suggested this because it is such a natural idea for these guys to go face, team, get Tag Team gold and split peaceably on different brands. The Miz would primarily stay on RAW and Riley after an elevation of working with The Miz and making The Miz a face and capturing some mid card gold he'd go over to Smackdown.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Kane vs The Undertaker.

Final feud right before both of these fellas retire, make it good and make it memorable. :potatosmiley

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
I want to see CM Punk and Triple H rekindle their feud for a big PPV like a WrestleMania or SummerSlam within the next year. I think there is a lot of mileage left pitting Punk's revolutionary intentions vs. Triple H's responsibility to defend the current state of "business" in the WWE Universe.

·
Banned
609 Posts
Punk and Triple H needs to happen again.
Jericho/Christian feud would be fun again.

I agree with Miz and A-ry teaming up again as some kind of preppy tag team. Could even work as a face.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger: Two Man Power Trip. Jack Swagger wins the World Heavyweight Championship, and then shockingly helps Dolph Ziggler win the WWE Championship. They cut a promo saying that their break up was a ruse all along. Dolph Ziggler realizes that Swagger wasn't the weak link, but Vickie was, and the two of them dump her on the spot and go into business for themselves. Swagger & Ziggler claim the tag team titles as well, and rule both brands with an iron fist. The Money in the Bank winner, Kofi Kingston, attempts to cash the briefcase in on Ziggler, only for Swagger to attack him and force a DQ by attacking him, effectively neutralizing the briefcase. The other Money in the Bank winner attempts a cash in on Swagger only for the same result to happen. Now that the briefcases have been taken out of the picture, there is seemingly nothing that can stop them.

Eventually CM Punk puts an end to their reign of terror by challenging them to a triple threat match where he unifies both titles.

·
TRAVI$
2,814 Posts
Kane vs Undertaker

Have Kane finish off Undertaker's Legacy since Kane is like 0-14 against Undertaker and retire them both afterwards.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Undertaker vs. John Cena

They haven't had a major feud since 2003 and the last time they had a 1 on 1 match was on RAW back in 2006.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I want to see CM Punk and Triple H rekindle their feud for a big PPV like a WrestleMania or SummerSlam within the next year. I think there is a lot of mileage left pitting Punk's revolutionary intentions vs. Triple H's responsibility to defend the current state of "business" in the WWE Universe.
This. That feud had so much potential it's laughable. Wade and Punk as well, or Wade/DB. I wouldn't say Sheamus vs Wade has actually happened yet, but can't wait till it does. Also, Orton/Jericho, I was looking forward to it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts