Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a funny harmless statistic. :)

I checked the numbers or different participants in the fan threads for the women wrestlers. If a woman got multiple/overfilled threads, I took the highest number I found. There are a lot of women, who got no thread at all. (For errors, plz sent a PM. I will correct it ASAP.)

Feel free to discuss the result!

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,310 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm pretty sure Becky is on her 3rd full thread not 2nd. (Soon 4th?)
Yep. Becky & Alexa are both on their 3rd, & Charlotte just made it to 2.
To clear that misunderstanding up:
Becky and Alexa have 2 threads "full" and are on their third. Charlotte just filled up 1 Thread and is on her second. Asuka got 3 full threads and is on her 4th. Therefore all other women have no "1" there, because none of them filled up a thread. They are all on their "1." I thought it would be clear because of that, my bad.

This is about the different participants in the threads, not about the number of postings. So overall Becky managed to have a fan thread, where 167 different people cared and wrote about her. The Bellas had just 18 different people in their thread. So if you don`t try to argument, that someone made 167 different accounts on WG to boost Becky, then it seems to be obvious, that much more people in this forum cared about Becky, than they did about the Bellas.

tony storm
I just checked it again and the number is correct. Tony just had 17 different participants in her thread so far. Sorry mate. :(

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,310 Posts
To clear that misunderstanding up:
Becky and Alexa have 2 threads "full" and are on their third. Charlotte just filled up 1 Thread and is on her second. Asuka got 3 full threads and is on her 4th. Therefore all other women have no "1" there, because none of them filled up a thread. They are all on their "1." I thought it would be clear because of that, my bad.

This is about the different participants in the threads, not about the number of postings. So overall Becky managed to have a fan thread, where 167 different people cared and wrote about her. The Bellas had just 18 different people in their thread. So if you don`t try to argument, that someone made 167 different accounts on WG to boost Becky, then it seems to be obvious, that much more people in this forum cared about Becky, than they did about the Bellas.

I just checked it again and the number is correct. Tony just had 17 different participants in her thread so far. Sorry mate. :(
Thanks for clearing that up.

@TheAppler isn't querying the numbers, he's just pointing out you misspelled Toni's name.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,596 Posts
There are 58 other people talking in the Peyton fan thread? I thought I was the only one lol

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey very cool!!! I appreciate you taking the time to do that. Interesting results. (Expected Becky #1 though obviously)

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe that is just random, but I was told something about the Top10. Except Miss Bliss and Rousey, none of them was a character in the reality show "Total Divas". Especially none of the long time actors is in the Top 10. (Hope that info was correct.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts