Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Indy women’s wrestler Brittney Savage will be getting a tryout with TNA in November. Brittney lost a WWE tryout match to Beth Phoenix on SmackDown last year and was a former tag team champion with NXT Rookie AJ Lee in the WSU promotion.

Thanks to WZ
She better be better than AJ....Lee not the other jabronie.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
She's decent in the ring from what I've seen and is a wicked heel!! I remember her screaming a lot when WWE brought her in as a jobber for Beth Phoenix last year. Plus she is hot and fits the look TNA wants for its Knockouts these days. It's interesting how AJ Lee has ended up in WWE and two people she's associated with in the past are either in TNA (Jay Lethal) or about to get a tryout (Brittney Savage).

I still think they should have signed Mia Yim after her tryout in the summer. She can wrestle and is hot with a diverse, non-blonde look (half-black, half-Asian). They were stupid as hell to sign Rosie Lottalove even though they ended up releasing her.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Rain would be the best qualitative signing they could make imo. She's ready to be a star Knockout tomorrow with any kind of direction.

Brittany is a promising young performer though. She's certainly worth a look. Though I wonder if TNA is really sincere with some of these tryouts for women or if they largely do it to pacify net fans.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
lol TNA is so dumb.. they ran off some of the best women's talent in wrestling/have some on their roster that they don't use. Then they go get some random like this??? I guess they need someone that will take their $50 paychecks.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Assuming she gets signed AND TNA doesn't change her name, I wonder if she'll take over Jay Lethal's old Savage impersonator gimmick. Or they could possibly hint that she's Savage and Stephanie's secret lovechild :p

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
She's very thin, very AJ Lee-like. I don't know if she can wrestle though, she was completely squashed without doing any offense in her match with Beth Phoenix.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts