Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Don't incels hate women? I wouldn't post a video of a woman if I hated women, lol.

I thought you only watched 30 seconds? Lol.

She has watched wrestling for six years, she called AEW fans neckbeards because she had a bad experience with one of you guys who was a neckbeard and yeah, I felt her review was valid, why isn't it?

My girl doesn't like wrestling.
it's the same chick who put out literally the same video months ago

she's complaining about Brandi chewing gum... AS SHE"S CHEWING GUM.

she clearly made this video because some AEW fans don't like her opinion. that sucks, don't make a petty ass vid. everyone else has on opinion just like her, her watching wrestling for 6 years and it being mostly wwe is a huge red flag to how valid her opinion is. she apparently made a vid making fun of Jericho. sorry but how is she validated? she's a salty ass chick who made these videos because some fans were mean to her or whatever, hence the neckbeard insult

but let's praise her cause she agrees with you. gtfoh bro lmaoooooo

·
Banned
WF Legend
7,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

she clearly made this video because some AEW fans don't like her opinion. that sucks, don't make a petty ass vid. everyone else has on opinion just like her, her watching wrestling for 6 years and it being mostly wwe is a huge red flag to how valid her opinion is. she apparently made a vid making fun of Jericho. sorry but how is she validated? she's a salty ass chick who made these videos because some fans were mean to her or whatever, hence the neckbeard insult

But bro, lets be real...most AEW fans kind of are neckbeards.

I've never seen a good looking well put together AEW fan. Look at the guy that called her out on her first AEW video:

Overweight guy yelling, screaming and swearing at a park because a girl on the internet made fun of The Dub. Girl generally just laughs at him.

Myself and @Machismo88 went to a show to see Liger just before COVID hit and there was an AEW fan cosplaying as Jericho who was the biggest beard we'd both ever seen in our lives. We both laughed at him and continue to make fun of him to this day.

Now, I'm sure there are a fair few AEW fans who ARE put together and aren't beards but they're certainly the minority in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
But bro, lets be real...most AEW fans kind of are neckbeards.

I've never seen a good looking well put together AEW fan. Look at the guy that called her out on her first AEW video:

Overweight guy yelling, screaming and swearing at a park because a girl on the internet made fun of The Dub. Girl generally just laughs at him.

Myself and @Machismo88 went to a show to see Liger just before COVID hit and there was an AEW fan cosplaying as Jericho who was the biggest beard we'd both ever seen in our lives. We both laughed at him and continue to make fun of him to this day.

Now, I'm sure there are a fair few AEW fans who ARE put together and aren't beards but they're certainly the minority in my opinion.
soo you equal 2 people being overweight and having neckbeards to every person who watches AEW must be overweight and a neckbeard? wow ok. do you not realie how ignorant that is? i guess not, you fucking said it lmao

i guess you went on the neckbeard thing instead of bringing up anything else that was talked about. typical wwe fan who hasn't watched wrestling much, made a video because a few people were mean to her a few months ago, and you still think this chick is validated? sorry but if you think this is a good representation of a wrestling fan, you're out of your fucking mind lmaoooooo. she had the same mindset as those so called neckbeards, again, how is her opinion validated? it's not.

but everyone is a neckbeard if they watch AEW i guess

·
Banned
WF Legend
7,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
soo you equal 2 people being overweight and having neckbeards to every person who watches AEW must be overweight and a neckbeard? wow ok. do you not realie how ignorant that is? i guess not, you fucking said it lmao

i guess you went on the neckbeard thing instead of bringing up anything else that was talked about. typical wwe fan who hasn't watched wrestling much, made a video because a few people were mean to her a few months ago, and you still think this chick is validated? sorry but if you think this is a good representation of a wrestling fan, you're out of your fucking mind lmaoooooo. she had the same mindset as those so called neckbeards, again, how is her opinion validated? it's not.

but everyone is a neckbeard if they watch AEW i guess
No, the Otaku guy plus the beard fan at the show plus all the other AEW fans that were there wearing their AEW shirts at the show were at least 10-15 kilos overweight and looked like they didn't shower or shave in a while. Plus, take a look at the AEW crowd pans when they do them today, I bet you it's mainly nerdy looking guys in their thirties and forties.

Nothing wrong with it, many companies have made millions if not billions by catering to nerds who are obsessed but you can't really get on her for calling that out. AEW having neckbeard fans who are obsessed is at least partially true right now.

I didn't comment on the rest because they're not really valid. She says in that very video that WWE sucks as well and needs to change the game, she admits she makes AEW videos because it brings traffic and I don't think I ever said she was validated.

She is representative of the casual fan going off what she says.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
No, the Otaku guy plus the beard fan at the show plus all the other AEW fans that were there wearing their AEW shirts at the show were at least 10-15 kilos overweight and looked like they didn't shower or shave in a while. Plus, take a look at the AEW crowd pans when they do them today, I bet you it's mainly nerdy looking guys in their thirties and forties.

Nothing wrong with it, many companies have made millions if not billions by catering to nerds who are obsessed but you can't really get on her for calling that out. AEW having neckbeard fans who are obsessed is at least partially true right now.

I didn't comment on the rest because they're not really valid. She says in that very video that WWE sucks as well and needs to change the game, she admits she makes AEW videos because it brings traffic and I don't think I ever said she was validated.

She is representative of the casual fan going off what she says.
i mean i know plenty of AEW fans who aren't obese, who don't have neckbeards, who i assume shower and shave regularly. way to make an assumption that a majority of AEW fans look like that though. that's like me saying anyone who dislikes AEW must be a whiney, complaining nitpicker who carries the same mindset as the so called neckbeards. because the few people i've seen complain all sound exactly like that chick

you said countless times her criticisms are valid. they're really not. she was complaining about gum chewing as she's chewing gum. does that not tell you something?

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
4,399 Posts
@Chip Chipperson
"Female Cornette Upsets AEW Fans"

You guys here should stop acting like "Bashing a wrestling promotion I could do myself", when you see someone on YT or listen to a podcast. It depends on who says it. The difference between all the people before and after Cornette in the YT/podcast scene: he worked in this business from different perspectives for years and he worked with all the people and he can talk. A podcast from the janitor of the building, where a live show played once, is not the same, even if the janitor can talk!

So putting a random girl in front of the camera and throwing a script/keywords at her, doesn`t make her a "female Cornette". That is like watching a news channel, cause you are hot for the announcer. Also I am not sure, if any women wrestler/booker with a career wants to be called "female Cornette" afterwards.
You can only cop out from this thread-title, if you admit it was clickbait.

Reactions: YTK

·
Banned
WF Legend
7,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
you said countless times her criticisms are valid. they're really not. she was complaining about gum chewing as she's chewing gum. does that not tell you something?
She says the gum chewing is obnoxious which it is. Ken Anderson used to aggressively chew gum as a heel.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
4,815 Posts
That voice. Yeesh. She's the kind of girl who'd start saying exactly what you want to hear in bed and you'd still have no choice but to cover her mouth. Good grief.

27 Posts
She's pretty decent. I made a comment on her video and she actually responded which is somethin 95% of YTers dont do. She also speaks fax about AEW. Shit is literally what would happen if you took NXT and replaced 90% of the roster with 5'9 skinny fat white guys with no charisma and minimal character work.

27 Posts

Thats the joke. Are you dumb?

21 - 40 of 58 Posts