Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
WF Legend
7,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd post this in the AEW section but that wouldn't end up as a positive so figured I'd post it here. She brings up a whole heap of awesome points on where the Dub could improve. She does it in a comedic way so she is of course bagging them a little but many of her points are valid if you look past personal bias.

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
This is already over in the general WWE section for some reason. Some of it is pretty funny, and like I said in the other thread, this has to be Bdons future wife.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Brandi chewing gum is what causes her to go on a rant?. Pregnancy reveals on tv are usually corny, so I don't see why she still hates Brandi for it. Fat shaming Jericho for being chubby lately? Strange. She doesn't go into detail about Nyla Rose not being representative, just nitpicked a section of a match. Entrances always occur for other wrestlers, so I don't see what the big deal was against Cody's. She doesn't like the optics about AEW, some of its booking, but she says this with WWE replica titles, characters on her desk. The point about The Acclaimed is exactly what they are trying to aim for....demanding more of them, lol. She seemed too dramatic but did point out the post-match segments being overdone. Most male wrestling fans aren't that big on female tag-team matches so that critique isn't too important. She seems to have an extreme dislike for Aubrey Edwards. Kind of sensing a pattern with her against Aubrey, Nyla, Brandi, but I can't seem to pinpoint it. If AEW improves their optics, and booking, she would still be the type to find minor stuff to rant about like chewing gum.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,841 Posts
Yep, anything that's related to or similar to Jim Cornette gets a big yikes from me.

I'm not really concerned about hearing her "truth" at all about AEW tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just general bullshit.

Reactions: YTK

·
Standing with The Man
6,325 Posts
She has valid points especially about Cody and their women's division but her style and presentation (and the fact its a girl) will make people dismiss her plus she's saying negative things about AEW and we know thats something you just don't do.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
I'd post this in the AEW section but that wouldn't end up as a positive so figured I'd post it here. She brings up a whole heap of awesome points on where the Dub could improve. She does it in a comedic way so she is of course bagging them a little but many of her points are valid if you look past personal bias.

This girl genuinely gets it and understands human psychology more than damn near 75% of the forum.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
I didn't click on this link but went to one of her movie review uploads. Seriously, people take this cretin at her word? She is clearly not qualified to review, analyze or critique anything, its like watching a 12 year old.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I agree with her on Cody, Jericho, Women's division and the constant post match antics. Other stuff was reaching but whatever. It depends how you choose to watch a show. I watch RAW very critically and usually end up hating 80% of it. I watch AEW more optimistically so I overlook a lot of crap. That's the advantage of being a new company that hasn't insulted your fans intelligence for a decade.

·
Registered
713 Posts
She starts out with a neck beard comment? Not all wrestling fans live in mom basement and have a neck beard (even AEW fans).. stopped watching after that..

Not sure what her looks have to do with anything, but I don't find her all that attractive. She's not ugly, but you guys are like "good to see a good looking girl talk about wrestling".. like what does that have to do with her wrestling opinion (makes no difference).. stop kissing random girls ass and stop being thirsty.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Oh my God a pretty girl talks about wrestling because it might generate some traffic for the failure that is her dead channel???? When you think that Chip and his incel gang can't get any more pathetic...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
i mean it's kinda pathetic when you need to post some chick who's barely watched wrestling, who's sitting there with wwe titles, who's calling AEW fans neckbeards in basements, giving a negative review of AEW and saying it's valid. but that's good ol chip for ya. im sure he rubbed one out to this preppy bitch. or maybe that's his girl he forced to make a few vids. maybe someone should investigate him again or whatever tf

·
Banned
WF Legend
7,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh my God a pretty girl talks about wrestling because it might generate some traffic for the failure that is her dead channel???? When you think that Chip and his incel gang can't get any more pathetic...
Don't incels hate women? I wouldn't post a video of a woman if I hated women, lol.

i mean it's kinda pathetic when you need to post some chick who's barely watched wrestling, who's sitting there with wwe titles, who's calling AEW fans neckbeards in basements, giving a negative review of AEW and saying it's valid. but that's good ol chip for ya. im sure he rubbed one out to this preppy bitch. or maybe that's his girl he forced to make a few vids. maybe someone should investigate him again or whatever tf
I thought you only watched 30 seconds? Lol.

She has watched wrestling for six years, she called AEW fans neckbeards because she had a bad experience with one of you guys who was a neckbeard and yeah, I felt her review was valid, why isn't it?

My girl doesn't like wrestling.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts