Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel so bad for saying this but in a way I hope Cena gets injured until wrestlemania. I don't like anybody being hurt but that seems the only way WWE could start making stars again by having no choice but to give someone a proper title reign apart from him. him/his push is slowly destroying the WWE. His character has destroyed Truth and Miz in past months and last night Destroyed and killed off any chance of Del Rio being a credible opponent, He won title by beating worn out man and lost title in next PPV. Cena laughs through promos when he should be serious, he is absolutely terrible at storytelling in the ring, I am not a fan of Orton but at least if he beats an opponent he makes them look like a credible opponent, Cena just doesn't know how to do that. I've watched wrestling since the early 90's and this is the first time I am seriously thinking of stopping watching,

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
If Cena was a couple years older, that broken neck of his would have had to been fused. Sometimes, on dark days like these, I think about him getting spinal stenosis like SCSA and Edge did, coming out to address the universe for his shocking announcement...

And then I think of the panic inside WWE headquarters, and how I'd laugh myself hoarse because they brought it all on themselves.

I wanna see Cena get injured just for my evil kicks.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
don't feel bad...he don't feel bad when he is burying talent left right and centre just so he can be wwe champ for as many times to force himself to be a remembered superstar in the future, without his title reigns he would have no record of merit to gain hall of fame spot. Ridiculous. Worst face of the wwe ever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.