Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Men of Mayhem
7,330 Posts
News section.

It annoys me that we have all these intelligence agencies inhouse and outsourced spending trillions of dollars and we do nothing about it.

The Patriot Act gave them the power to do as they pleased, like it or not, so at least use it to our advantage when so much information is passing through the 'wire'.

·
Banned
1,525 Posts
If this is true i feel sorry for that fella why ? Because his going to be send overseas to be tortured by American soldiers it happens all the time they prefer to do it overseas in American army bases so its harder to be traced back to them true story. Im not saying he doesn't deserve it but you can just imagine the stuff they'll do to this guy im glad im not him but tbo i wouldnt fuck with America because you guys are nuts

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
News section.

It annoys me that we have all these intelligence agencies inhouse and outsourced spending trillions of dollars and we do nothing about it.

The Patriot Act gave them the power to do as they pleased, like it or not, so at least use it to our advantage when so much information is passing through the 'wire'.
They merged it with the Anything section.

This guy sounds pretty nutty, thankfully he wasn't able to pull it off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts