Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They can put Zacks Interner champion on the line!! and the winner will be able to create yoututube episodes

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Put spoiler tags you fucking idiot

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
"If i say Randy Orton, you will snort me up one nostril and shoot me out the other" :lmao

·
Registered
66 Posts
Put spoiler tags you fucking idiot
Thats weird over here in australia smackdown was aired 9 hours ago. According to the rules on this forum ~or atleast when people spat about the raw ones~ once its aired it can be discussed. Other wise a lot of people will have to wait a day or two for other country's to watch the episode they want to discuss.

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
Thats weird over here in australia smackdown was aired 9 hours ago. According to the rules on this forum ~or atleast when people spat about the raw ones~ once its aired it can be discussed. Other wise a lot of people will have to wait a day or two for other country's to watch the episode they want to discuss.
Take that tedious!

·
Registered
165 Posts
That was a really great segment. He...tried to fight back. Considering how much of a monster Mark Henry is, that was pretty good.

It treated him as a good face who knows he isn't the strongest but isn't a coward. Loved the way he sold it from "I'm gonna die" to "welp, if I'm dying, might as well punch him."

That's a great way to book a face middlecard guy.

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
I missed this on TV and it was the only thing worth watching? Are you serious bro?

Ryder's not bad on the mic, NBAA. That was pretty golden how the crowd said his catchphrases along with him. It shows that he can also be taken seriously, not like some people suggest.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I missed this on TV and it was the only thing worth watching? Are you serious bro?

Ryder's not bad on the mic, NBAA. That was pretty golden how the crowd said his catchphrases along with him. It shows that he can also be taken seriously, not like some people suggest.
Yeah, he gets great reactions and the crowd is with him. He's good on the mic, considering what he had to say this time was basially making an announcement which is quite hard to put some emotion into. He actually played scared well.

Plus, I just have to mention how GREAT he is at selling! There's definitely more than a goofball, if he gets booked as a serious wrestler.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
The Ryder Revolution just got it's own special wing in the Hall of Pain.

But seriously, it's good to see Zack Ryder FINALLY getting the air-time he deserves. It took 30 weeks of making YouTube videos to do it, but it's officialy paid off. Not only is getting over with the crowd, but he winning matches...on Raw, AND he's still the assistant GM of SmackDown - something that I thought was going to become forgotten about after the first week or so.

In six months, he's gone from showing up on the Internet once a month to showing up on television twice a week. Not bad. Not bad at all.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Yeah that makes sense... Who cares about the people who haven't had the opportunity to watch it yet (in UK and America; WWE's biggest markets and the majority of posters on this boards' nationalities), if it's aired in Australia, you run the risk of going into threads without spoiler tags and being spoilt. It's my fault for not living in Australia and watching it when it aired really.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
problem with Ryder is he's rapidly losing his hair.. he is very visibly balding in the back of his head.. so unless he goes the way of HBK and gets some bad hair plugs, thats gonna interfere with his gimmick.. how does one spike ones hair without having hair?

·
Too Busy Eating Donuts
7,523 Posts
Heres how the PPV match between Orton and Henry is going to go down Henry will be dominating then Zack Ryder will appear and distract Henry, then Orton will hit the rko on him and it's over and Zack Ryder and Henry will fued.

A guy can dream can't he?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts