Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
I like the name Seth Rollins. It's not like Tyler Black is his real name. Personally, I think Seth Rollins is a better name than Tyler Black.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Personally, I hope he sticks with a combination of 'super' kicks as his finisher as opposed to the one.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
He looked good in this match. Despite having Archer as an opponent. I think he has the potential to do well for himself in the WWE once he gets called up. One step closer to that Daniel Bryan/Kaval/Punk/Rollins fatal 4 way match I've been dreaming about :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
He looked good in this match. Despite having Archer as an opponent. I think he has the potential to do well for himself in the WWE once he gets called up. One step closer to that Daniel Bryan/Kaval/Punk/Rollins fatal 4 way match I've been dreaming about :rolleyes:

Instead of a Fatal 4 way, I was hoping for a heel "indy" stable of Bryan, Kaval, Punk, Bourne, Rollins, and anyone else who's an "indy" wrestler in a way.

Reactions: punx06

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Me like :D

Tho he probably won't be using most of these moves once he starts doing shows with the WWE

·
Registered
549 Posts
That standing SSP was hilariously unnecessary. Apart from that, I'm really liking this impending era of realistic looking guys like Black, Punk & Danielson in the 'E.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts