Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this match was actually like last week or two weeks ago when it aired on TV and has been posted on YouTube for some time now, but this match was actually pretty awesome. I for myself have not been really into any matches with Raquel and Audrey especially when they are facing off against each other, but this match was really good and surprised me. They worked well together minus the ending where they were stiffy for a minute.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
That was freaking awesome. Why are these two not on the main roster, they could probably help the womens division especially if Raquel has any of her parents charisma. Audrey would be awesome as well.

·
Six Point Terror
894 Posts
Audrey is green as hell! One match doesn't make her good, and even then, majority of the matches she does look good in, it's easy to see in the video that she's being carried through the match. Diaz isn't the best wrestler out there, but she can wrestle well, and again, she carried Audrey through the match.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Audrey Marie looks a lot like Mickie James. Her outfit looks exactly like something Mickie would wear too.

Enjoy it while you can. When they make the main roster, it'll be nothing but 2 minute matches from then on.
I was going to say 30 seconds on a good night.

·
False Prophets
12,630 Posts
My thoughts are Paige and Sofia Cortez is so much better than those 2.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts