Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Place promos for FCW Debut show here if your signed up for FCW. remember that the show is from this monday on the 31st to Saturday the 5th.

Purpose Of Promos:
there to make the matches more entertaining, matches with some hype behind them will be placed higher on the card, people who consistently make promos will be put in the main events, and be kept in the title contention. Basically, being active in promos helps a long way in addition to having a good win loss record in FCW

·
My Balls Are Hard As Steele
9,852 Posts
*"The Natural" Rick Anderson is backstage ready to give his first promo in FCW*

The name is "The Natural" Rick Anderson. I come from the old school of wrestling. I will beat you any way I can. I am one of the dirtiest players in the game today. I beat you legally or llegally. That's my game. You either love it or you hate it. I really don't care. You fans are a bunch of losers anyways. You fat, ugly, stupid idiots. Yeah, you know it's the truth. Losers. When I make my debut in FCW, you fans will find out why they call me "The Natural". Because I am just that damn good and you people will know it and you will love it. So get used to me being on top of FCW. Because you know that I will be the greatest wrestler to ever step foot in a FCW ring.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*camera reveals jet madrox backstage in a locker room*

"heeeesss baaaccck!!! you know this morning i was sitting at home and the phone rang...next thing you know h8x is telling me that FCW is back and bigger badder than ever. you see what a lot of you dont realize is that your lookin into the eyes of the most violent FCW champion in history....and its been a while since the hardcore hero dusted off his crowbar and got into that ring for some blood sweat and rootbeers! The hardcore hero is back....and thats the way it breaksdown..."

·
Straight From Hell
10,066 Posts
Camera pans to a dark room backstage and small light appears and a heavily bruised and scared face is shown. It is hard to even make out his facial features and age.

Clash: Yes it is true. The phenomenal one known across the globe as Clash has decided to make his way to FCW. You might wonder why though? I am one of the most accomplished wrestlers in such a short time and have held gold everywhere I have been. It has also been rumored on the internet that I would retire because of the condition my body is in. At times I thought so to but I can not leave this business that has gave me so much. I needed some new feuds and matches to elevate my status in history and this is the place to do that. Watch out FCW roster because Clash is here and he wants gold...

The light goes out and the camera is left in black.

·
Wrestling In Africa
3,354 Posts
*The camara is in the locker room, Big Daddy turns around to reveal himself for the first time whilst wearing a Hulk Hogan ‘Hulkamania’ t-shirt.*
Well you something chaps me and all the Daddymaniacs have to disagree with you there.
You see with my maniacs behind me I know I can whoop your asses and go on to the the greatest champion FCW has ever seen.
*Big Daddy takes of his Hulkamania t-shirt to reveal a Bret Hart t-shirt.*
Because I am The Best There Is, The Best There Was and The Best There Ever Will Be.
*Big Daddy takes of his Bret Hart t-shirt to reveal a Randy Savage ‘Macho Madness’ t-shirt.*
OH YEAH!!!!

·
Amazing
4,242 Posts
Camera turns to Gyro in a random room after a major ovation form the crowd.

Gyro: I love to hear the noise. I love to hear the fans scream for me every single god damn night when I walk down that ramp and pin my opponent one..two..three. Now that I'm in FCW there's so things that everyone has to know. As you all know my name is Gyro and I'm the best there is. The FCW has made the most amazing decision ever to hire the total package. I am huge, I'll sell the merchandise, I'll bring in the big ratings and I'll put on the greatest matches you will ever see in your lifetime to a sea of cheering fans that wont stop till the night is over.

(Yelling with passion)
: I am the guy that never quits and never gives up, the guy that will always go the extra mile and do everything I can with every drop of sweat and blood I drop to make it to the very top of this company! I will never back down from any challenge or any match! I'm going to put every man on the FCW roster on a notice that if you get in my way of achieving greatness you will be ripped to shreds!

(Continues to yell): I'm here to show you that I am the guy who will revolutionize this business and change the way you watch Wrestling today with the greatest fans on the planet and a huge amount of worth opponents to go along with it.

(lowers voice and talks low) Ladies and Gentlemen you are looking at the future FCW champion and you are looking at greatness. You better watch out cause I'm coming you take you out!

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
*Camera pans to a room, the lights are dimmed and a large cross is visible..the light are turned on and I apear dressed in my preists robe*

Welcome saints and sinners alike..you may not know me but you will soon. My name is Fr. John White,I'm a catholic priest and I have come here to FCW to help the righteous and condemn the sinners to Hell!!

*Walks to the cross and looks at it mumbling*

There are sinners out there,yes there are and make no mistake about it with God as my witness I will convince them to see the light and do the Lord's wishes, and if they don't..well you can be sure

*Walks to the camera and pushes my face up close*

Fr. John White "The Messanger of the Lord" will make them pay for their sins.And you can say AMEN to that my children!!

*Lights go out*

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike Harwood: Jet Madrox tonight your up against your first match in the FCW World championship tournament--

JM:Let me break it down for you mikey!

Mike Harwood:Haven't heard that in a while---

JM:You see its like this! FCW is filled with men from all over the world and there all looking to make a name for themselves. And tonight I go up against a man they call the reaper. Well reaper you wanna make a name for yourself step on up, because if theres any one person you go through in this organization to make something of yourself, its the hardcore hero, Jet Madrox. But you gotta ask yourself one thing....why are you the only one stepping up to the plate against the Wicked one? you see its real simple....because your the only one stupid enough to make such a mistake. You see reaper theres a reason people in FCW steer clear of the hardcore hero. Its because im the most violent hardcore wrestler on the face of the planet. You can go in that locker room and ask some FCW originals why a match with jet Madrox is a match like any other. its because when you leave that ring in the FCW arena you wont be leaving with just scars on your back and cuts in your face....you leave with an experience that will haunt you for the rest of your days. So reaper I want you to prepare yourself for what I am about to put you through, and know this reaper!....that when the blood drips down your face..that i will be LOVING IT!!!....and thats the way it breaksdown!

Jet Madrox walks off screen and the camera goes black

·
My Balls Are Hard As Steele
9,852 Posts
*"The Natural" Rick Anderson is seen backstage getting ready to talk to FCW Backstage Interviewer, Mike Harwood.*

Mike Harwood: I am here with the newest addition to the FCW roster, "The Natural" Rick Anderson. Mr. Anderson, I would like to welcome you to FCW.

"The Natural" Rick Anderson: Thank You, Mike. It's great to be here in FCW. I ready to make a impact in FCW.

Mike Harwood: Mr. Anderson, I would like to get your thoughts on your first match in FCW. You are set to face the the 650 pounds monster from Manchester, Cling Bean in the first round of the FCW World Championship Tournament to crown the first FCW champion in FCW. How are you going to beat one of the largest men to ever step into a FCW Ring.

"The Natural" Rick Anderson: It's goes like this, Mike. I really don't give a rat's ass about Cling Bean. He is just some 650 pound super idiot who thinks that he can beat one the greatest wrestlers to ever step foot in a FCW ring. That will be me, "The Natural" Roy Anderson. Let me tell you something about Cling Bean. He is just some fat, useless, idiot who thinks that he can wrestle in the same league as myself. Nobody can wrestle in the same league as myself. I am in a league of my own. I am just that damn good. So I would just like to send a message to Cling Bean. Son, you better bring your A game because you know damn well that even with your A game, you can never beat one of the greatest wrestlers to step into a FCW ring, "The Natural" Rick Anderson. Because you are looking at the future FCW World Heavyweight Champion. "The Natural" Rick Anderson".

*The Natural" Rick Anderson gives a cocky smile and leaves the backstage area and the camera fades to black*

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
Tommy Destruction is shown sitting in his locker room, taping up his wrists and putting on his elbow pads.

Tommy Destruction:The strongest, most dominating force in professional wrestling has arrived in the FCW. Now many people have asked me, why come to the FCW. The reason I am here, is to become the FCW champion and my quest starts to tonight when i take on a woman in my first match. A woman? Now most people think that i will take it easy on her here tonight, but they are dead wrong, i will stop at nothing, NOTHING!! To walk out with a win, and after this tournament is all said and done, the FCW Championship will be around my waist and there isn't anything..........ANYTHING, that anyone can do about it!

·
Fortune's always hiding.
2,601 Posts
Koses is seen crouching behind a vending machine with a pained and scared expression on his face. The interviewer comes up to him and asks him what he is doing. Koses doesn't answer so the interviewer asks what is wrong. Koses looks around warily before opening his mouth and just as it looks like he was about to speak thumping footsteps are heard as Koses scrambles to his feet and bolts down the corridor, tripping and stumbling along the way. A visibly outraged Mo' Nique then appears in the picture and yells at Koses to get his skinny white ass back there right now before chasing after Koses.

·
The Beatles are bigger than Jesus
1,330 Posts
[The interviewer comes into Mo'Nique`s room]

Interviewer: Hey Mo'Nique I have a question, can I talk to you?

Mo'Nique: Yeah why not! Take a seat. Ya want some sugar?

Interviewer: Errm thanks but no thanks Mo'Nique.

Mo'Nique: Okay if you want no sugar then there´s more sugar for Mo'Nique.

Interviewer: Okay now the question 'What do you think of your opponent'?

Mo'Nique: That sun of a vegetarian stole Mo'Nique`s money today and now he made Mo'Nique really, really angry but Mo'Nique will not lose to such a little skinny Egyptian `cause he forget to steal Mo'Nique`s sugar. I will squash him, remember me words and now get the fuck out of my room. You detained Mo'Nique too long now from eating sugar!

[Interviewer gets out of Mo'Nique`s room as we see her eating her sugar]

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts

The Grim Reaper is seen in a graveyard. There's nothing there but one tombstone. The camera pans in on the reaper.

GR: This right here will soon be filled with tombstone's and body's. Right here next to be is the the beginning this is my first victim. You see my destiny my life dream and goal is to see every person that steps in my way rest in peace and maybe some I just that piss me off or hell just for the fun of it.

Reaper looks at the tomestone and a sick twisted smile come over his face.

GR: You may be asking why start with this guy. Well I have no problem with him but he got in my way and he will rest in this very spot that I had picked out for him my self. See this hole this is your destiny this will be the spot that you remain in. While I go on to become champion you will rot here. While I become a superstar you will be forgotten only a memory.

REST IN PEACE.

The camera zooms in on the tombstone.

·
Premium Member
12,899 Posts
Mike Harwood: Welcome to FCW, and tonight, we will be hearing from the newest addition to the FCW roster. I don't know much about him, but he's been telling me that the women are going to love him. Welcome to FCW Hitch.
*camera moves to Hitch*
Hitch: You see these abs? I bet none of you have ever seen a body like his. Well get used to it, because Hitch the diamond man *points to his chains*, is going to be around for a very long time. I'm ready to kick some ass because i've seen the competition and they're not going to be a challenge. I mean, the head of this company begged me to join this company, and I can see why now. He wants the most charismatic wrestler ever to set foot in the wrestling business and i'm here now. Now get out of the way, i'm gonna smoke me a cuban. *pushes Mike out of the way*
Mike Harwood: Well there you have it. Hitch, the self-proclaimed Diamond man is ready to be challenged.

·
<3 D.va
6,891 Posts
Interview with FWA newst Diva

Interviewer- Hi Jennifier, how do you feel that you are now a Wrestler on FCW

Jennifier- II didn't ever except to be something like these before but i am very glad to do so

Inteviewer- So why did you wanted to join FCW?

Jennifier- There are many reason but manily it soemthing that i always wanted to do.

Inteviewer- Would you except to have an use time in FCW as because you like gorgous and the wrestlers will give you an easy time of that?

Hennifier- Bliss you and to answer your question i hope not as from the bell ring they will get 100% of a beat down from me and i don't care if they male aor female i goal is beat them all and to be the main attraction of FCW.

Interviwer- thank you Jennfier for this short interview and good luck on your debut match.

·
Wrestling In Africa
3,354 Posts
Mike Harwood: Ladies and gentleman I’m standing here with Big Daddy.

*Big Daddy waves to the camera*

Mike Harwood: Now Big Daddy you are seemingly up against it in FCW despite your vast knowledge of the ring from watching wrestling since you were a child you have no experience of being in the big time. My question is how are you preparing yourself for your upcoming match with the highly experienced Clash?

Big Daddy: Well Mr. Harwood, the plan is to beat him.

Mike Harwood: That’s sounds all well and good but it seems you are in for an up hill struggle against the man that has wrestled all over the world.

Big Daddy: Well Mr. Harwood I am looking to go into the match as a winner and leaving the match as a winner.

*Big Daddy gives a thumbs up to the camera*

Mike Harwood: Well folks it looks as if Big Daddy is extremely confident for his upcoming match against Clash in the Tournament for Vacant FCW World Championship.

·
Back.
956 Posts
Tyson Matthews and Mike Harwood are standing backstage at the FCW interview stage

Mike Harwood: Good evening, Mr. Matthews. How are y-...

Tyson Matthews: Just fine Mike.

Mike Harwood:
So there's a burning question going around. Why did y-...

Tyson Matthews:
*Yelling* Because i'm the best Mike! *Talking in a normal, but intense tone* I came to FCW to dominate. JUST like I did when I went 27-0 over my boxing career with 21 knockouts. JUST like I did when I only suffered one loss over my MMA career - a loss that still keeps me up at night. I was the best boxer and MMA fighter the world has seen. Now i'm here to become the best wrestler there ever was in FCW and professional wrestling.

Mike Harwood: Wha-...

Tyson Matthews: It all begins Monday night! FCW will never be the same. The bright lights, the grand stage... I was born for this. I've fought through blood and sweat for this. And I will get it, I will get the FCW World Championship. I'm the franchise. The cornerstone. The dynasty. And above all I'm the Triple Threat and there's not a damn thing you can do Mikey-boy. There's not a damn thing the FCW fan cesspool can do about it. And there is no way that fat bastard Father John White can do anything about it either!

Mike Harwood: *Speaking quickly* So what's your message to Father Jo-...

Tyson Matthews: My message to Father White? He better say his prayers. He better hug that cross. *Progressively talking louder* He better be able to separate a river. Turn water into wine! Cre-ATE the human RACE! *Back to normal* IF... He plans on beating me, Tyson Matthews. Because I'm the Triple Threat. I can talk the talk, walk the walk and you're for damn sure I can back it up and come Monday, I will show that to the world. That belt is mine Mikey-boy. And like I said before, there isn't a damn thing *yelling* ANYONE *back to normal* can do about it.

Tyson Matthews walks off-camera, leaving a dumbfounded Mike Harwood standing there with his microphone

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
Mike Harwood:Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time the self proclaimed "Messenger of the Lord" Fr. John White. Fr John what are your tho-

Fr. John What you do you mean self proclaimed Mike? I am the lord's messenger. Do you doubt me?

Mike Harwood Well ya see I j-j-just thought-

Fr John That's what causes all the worlds problems..all these people thinking for themselves. All you need to do my children is follow the Lord's word. And Tyson..I'm a man of few words but come our match..well the Lord's work will be done..I'll make sure of that when you tap out to me. Now you can TESTIFY to that my diciples*laughs maniacally and walks off stroking his bible*

Mike Harwood *looks a bit shaken as he walks off*That guy's insane!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts