Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,452 Posts
This. Back in the day this response would be welcomed but now in the generation of ever melting snowflakes its an issue
Back in the day wrestlers wouldn't know about death threats outside of shows and they would just f off from the area once the shows are done. What? Are they going to stalk the wrestlers across territories to send personal death threats? Nowadays they can track the next shows or events the wrestlers are so much more easily.

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
Hilarous how a trash angle with Lana that doesnt even wrestle gets more relevant than all the other stupid shit the divas are doing (included the overrated as fuck NXT ones)
She is getting more searches than Jericho, Cody or Moxley either.

But in the end what value is it adding. Lynch was top merch seller, Rousey was responsible was wwe hitting it's all time network subs and majority of the 11,000 tickets to evolution

Are people going to buy network to see lana or tickets to raw?

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,205 Posts
You can get the FBI at your house for certain searches or just someone saying you're up to no good.

I'd need someone else other than Lana to say this is happening because this is just dumb.

I'd also like to see what the threat even was, probably "This storyline is so awful I'm going to kill everyone involved for wasting TV air time."

·
Registered
359 Posts
She is getting more searches than Jericho, Cody or Moxley either.

But in the end what value is it adding. Lynch was top merch seller, Rousey was responsible was wwe hitting it's all time network subs and majority of the 11,000 tickets to evolution

Are people going to buy network to see lana or tickets to raw?

Because people probably are stupid enough to believe this is a Matt Hardy/Edge/Lita situation.

You can get the FBI at your house for certain searches or just someone saying you're up to no good.

I'd need someone else other than Lana to say this is happening because this is just dumb.

I'd also like to see what the threat even was, probably "This storyline is so awful I'm going to kill everyone involved for wasting TV air time."
Lashley said he was getting death threats for it as well, he said it on her channel in how well does Lashley know me.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts