Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://fayobserver.com/articles/2011/02/25/1073844?sac=Local

When the lights inside the Crown Coliseum dimmed Thursday night, Jeff Hardy walked down the aisle into the ring.

The only cloud that seemed to hang over him was the impending match for his wrestling championship belt.

The crowd of 3,500 was wild. And it seemed to grow louder each time he climbed on the turnbuckles in each corner of the ring and posed for his raucous fans.
So 3,500 For an Impact taping in Fayetville? Pretty decent number for an Impact taping in a small town like Fayetville. Now, TNA should try to do some more tapings in area's where they traditionaly draw bigger gates - New York, Boston, New Jersey and Detriot being some examples.

· Registered
943 Posts
"For what it's worth, the reported attendance was listed at 3,500. However, there's no word yet on what the paid attendance is. I've seen some photos and video taken at the building and it should look good on television."

ProWrestling dot net confirms this number.

· Registered
2,605 Posts
"For what it's worth, the reported attendance was listed at 3,500. However, there's no word yet on what the paid attendance is. I've seen some photos and video taken at the building and it should look good on television."

It doesn't matter how much paid thats tna problem not the fans problem,the fact is tna filled up the venue pretty ok

· Registered
820 Posts
I'm actually really excited to see an Impact on the road. I've hated the Impact Zone and its dead crowds since I started watching TNA when it debuted on Spike.

· Registered
3,873 Posts
At least it looked much better compared to Bound for Glory 2010's entire empty side. I would assume they moved some of the upper level seat holders to the lower area since they weren't selling as good as the rest.

Fayetteville shows an example of how TNA could go on the road with Impact. As long as the tickets sell well and the crowd enjoy the tapings, it's a win-win situation for everyone?

By the way, I bet the reason why there was no pyro at the show was because of paying $15,000 to J-Woww and Angelina from Jersey Shore.

· Registered
2,605 Posts
At least it looked much better compared to Bound for Glory 2010's entire empty side. I would assume they moved some of the upper level seat holders to the lower area since they weren't selling as good as the rest.

Fayetteville shows an example of how TNA could go on the road with Impact. As long as the tickets sell well and the crowd enjoy the tapings, it's a win-win situation for everyone?

By the way, I bet the reason why there was no pyro at the show was because of paying $15,000 to J-Woww and Angelina from Jersey Shore.
no the real reason is tna didnt want to spend extra money since they booked most there talent for this taping,but i cant lie it would make the show look much better

· Registered
754 Posts

At this point, just getting butts in the seats is good enough. I know it's a business and money matters, but more than anything else, they just need more eyes on the product, paid or not.

· Registered
4,034 Posts
Lol that's more than on their on-the-road-PPVs. At least most of them. Weird.

· Banned
2,204 Posts
It doesn't matter how much paid thats tna problem not the fans problem,the fact is tna filled up the venue pretty ok
It is because we would like to see some significant justification to TNAs changes over the years to get us pumped up for the return of the Wrestling Wars

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.