Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went on ticketmaster yesterday and today there are no tickets available for the upper deck.. wow.. either they are selling that great or they cut the arena in half and now cut out the upper deck .. wonder what my guess is.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/total-nonstop-action-wrestling/533644-impact-road.html

They originally were intending to go for 75% capacity like the WWE does but changed it to half-house. This seems to work better as there's a good chance that TNA will do little or none papering (Fayetteville is an easy place for comps due to it being a military place) and all the decks will be filled up. If TNA could at least do this more for bigger venues...

·
Registered
453 Posts
WWE sets it up for 75% capacity? Really?

Half-house is like 8K. You think they're gonna draw somewhere close to that?

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Shit, it could be some awesome shit right there in front of 7-8,000 people.

·
Registered
894 Posts
WWE sets it up for 75% capacity? Really?

Half-house is like 8K. You think they're gonna draw somewhere close to that?
^ yes, how do you think WWE get the Raw HD TitanTron? They block out 25% of the Arena from the Titantron and darkening the corners around it, so you don't see the seats there.

The only time I remember an exception was Wrestlemania 20 at MSG, When they used a small Titantron so people could view the event from all sides of the upper deck.

Basically, If WWE used 100% of an Arena, the Arena would look exactly the same as it does for Hockey, except there would be a ring and seats on the floor instead of a rink.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
It's gonna be an incredible atmosphere. The card just needs to good. It'll set up a lot of opportunity for shows in the future. Preferably PA, NYC, and MD.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
I just looked at their website, wow! this is actually a real arena and a big one, I was expecting it to be the size of the impact zone. Even a half house will be great here, TNA will finally actually look like a mainstream wrestling show.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Im pretty interested in the set that TNA will use for this show. They will be cutting the arena in 1/2 at the widest part of the stadium so I doubt the iMPACT Zone set will be used because it will look like a nickel at the bottom of a fish bowl if it is.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Im pretty interested in the set that TNA will use for this show. They will be cutting the arena in 1/2 at the widest part of the stadium so I doubt the iMPACT Zone set will be used because it will look like a nickel at the bottom of a fish bowl if it is.
they made it look big when they use the impact set for lockdown 2010

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
7-8000 fans is going to be pretty sweet will get some good revenue to from that.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Impact Zone set is awful. Just use the DixieTron without the bottom lights (or have a middle part cut for the entrance), keep the screens still and above and have a taller screen at the sides for the side videos.

The original DixieTron at Bound for Glory, featuring a man in a seat, a man in a tuxedo, a man at a guardrail and a man in a yellow shirt:

Also, the 2008 TNA Nitro set:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Impact Zone set is awful. Just use the DixieTron without the bottom lights (or have a middle part cut for the entrance), keep the screens still and above and have a taller screen at the sides for the side videos.

The original DixieTron at Bound for Glory, featuring a man in a seat, a man in a tuxedo, a man at a guardrail and a man in a yellow shirt:

Also, the 2008 TNA Nitro set:
tna retired that nitro set 2 years ago i trust tna will come with a new set that would look cool

1 - 20 of 28 Posts