Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine would have to be Kane when he interrupted undertaker/HBK hell in a cell match
"That's gotta be kane!"

·
Banned
407 Posts
bah gawd! ddp! diamond dallas page is a stalker!

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Santino Marella The Milan Miracle

·
Banned
821 Posts
Tazz's was awesome. Suplexing machine!

I didn't like the fact Kurt Angle got squashed though as he was already a favourite of mine at the time.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Chris Jericho. Kane is a close second place.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Jericho/Kanes were the 2 best.

Santinos a few years ago was great too(only cause of the crowd. That was prob one of best crowds ever for a superstars debut). Don't know why WWE doesn't hold more tv events in europe.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Jericho/Kanes were the 2 best.

Santinos a few years ago was great too(only cause of the crowd. That was prob one of best crowds ever for a superstars debut). Don't know why WWE doesn't hold more tv events in europe.
Vince was hilarious with the soccer chants: WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? SHUT UP!!! LOL

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,532 Posts
Chris Jericho in 1999. The build up was just awesome.

Jericho's second comming in 2007 was great and had an awesome build up as well.

Third comming and jerritrolling was not so great.

·
Skol mofo's!!
121 Posts
To me it was Jericho. I was a huge Jericho fan and had no idea what the countdown was until he debuted that monday night by interupting the rock. jus classic stuff

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
1) Jericho - Definitely #1. The countdown was awesome, and interupting the Rock was perfect...epic

2) Tazz - Being at the Royal Rumble live that year was insane. The roof blew off the building when he came out

3) Kane - "THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE! THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts