Wrestling Forum banner

Favourite Wrestling Quotes ?

1970 Views 17 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  AZwrestle
Does anyone have a favourite wrestling quote they used to say as a kid, or still do ?

Sayings and catchphrases can form a significant part of a wrestlers role and part of thier identity such as ' Austin 3:16 speech' and 'the game interview'

My personal favourites are

'Oh my god hes killed him ! Hes kileld him !' Jim ross
'RAW IS JERICHOOOO' Chris Jericho
' Oh yaay toronto, toronto, thats where we live oh yaaaay toronto... SHUT UP ' The Rock
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
4,724 Posts
"She needs to be the head of creative like I need to be the head of f*cking NASA, because I know about as much as the f*ucking hubble space telescope as she knows about booking wrestling. It's f*cking ridiculous"
This may be the greatest quote about Stephanie McMahon I've ever read. This is my new favorite quote in pro wrestling.

· Banned
3,816 Posts
i) And that's why I kicked your leg out from under your leg

ii)From this moment on, up to this moment, in the next moment, and of the moment that, from this moment on, is the moment of, until the moment of the Genesis of... McGillicutty!

· Registered
3,366 Posts
The whole DX introduction from Road Doggs "Ladies and Gentlemen ...! over HHHs "Are You Ready?" to Billy Gunns "If you ain't down with that" has to be the greatest quote ever in pro wrestling just because everbody was screaming the whole thing with them for 5 minutes.

But this may be my favourite quote:
Jericho talking to Rhyno and Steph "At Summerslam, I'm gonna take care of this smelly, greasy, nasty animal. And I'm gonna get you too Rhyno!"

· Banned
4,575 Posts
i) And that's why I kicked your leg out from under your leg

ii)From this moment on, up to this moment, in the next moment, and of the moment that, from this moment on, is the moment of, until the moment of the Genesis of... McGillicutty!
If you're going to quote it, quote it right. :p

"And starting this moment, from now... from this moment on... this will be the moment... starting now... of the Genesis... of McGillicutty."

Monsoon to Heenan: "Will you stop it."

· Registered
2,365 Posts
"Jericho peed in Regals tea and Regal drank it!!"

"Thomas Jefferson sucka!"

· Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Anything Scott Steiner says.... ever.

DAMN!

Please shut the hell up!

· Registered
177 Posts
"And you can take that to a jewish banker" - Excalibur
"But of course....you already knew that" - ADR (Used this alot at school recently)
"And You have to take the biggest shit of your life, and i come poppin up out of the toilet SUPRISE .....!" - Excalibur
"This isn't monday night raw, this isn't WCW, this isn't friday night smackdown..." - Paul Heyman

actually...this whole list could be comprised of nothing but Jamie Grunge quotes
"I've fought in front of some of the most nasty crowds, but when a crippled black man brings his deformed mexican daughter to a show, i've seen it all"
"I'm not a racist, i simply hate everyone on earth who isn't jamie grunge"
"Canada is only useful to keep alaska the hell away from the mainland"
"I once found a baby in a burger king bathroom. Fourteen years later, that damn crack baby is holding MY belt?"

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Hulk Hogan! We comin' for you n-word! In case you haven't found out by now, I'm white.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.