Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Inappropriately tinkly music.
7,024 Posts
Savage and Elizabeth. There can be no contender for this. Savage walked into Wrestlemania VII as a despised heel, lost a retirement match as a despised heel, and by reuniting with Elizabeth not only turned face, but had the crowd in tears. He could pop the crowd just by holding the ropes open for her.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Ah, nice to see slash and femslash sort of accepted, even if you are just joking. :goes to look for photos...:

Reactions: cookiemon

·
Banned
306 Posts
The Rock and Eugene.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The only wrestling couple I was ever interested in was HHH/Stephanie, because it was a huge shock during the DX vs McMahon storyline.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yay, another one of these threads, gives me a chance to post this again :D

man i always hated billy and chuck.i mean how intimidating it wold really be if to **** sexual guys in matching outfits wold be chasing you.you most likely wold not be worrying about getting your ass kicked but wold be worried about not getting your ass raped.

i always thought jeff and tris ware awsome

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Not to change the subject but looking back on that Live Sex Celebration by Edge and Lita.. can you blame Matt Hardy for losing his shit after having to watch that after being cheated on, then seeing edge go on to be a 10-time world champ while he got nothing?

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
For me real life wise this is a couple I always seem to hear about in shoot interviews and stuff. RIP Chris Candido.

And from my years of watching pro wrestling I always loved the massive heat this duo got more than any other couple. I remember my favorite promo of all time which was deleted from youtube from Shane Douglas where Francine was being called a whore by the ECW fans. It was wild. Extremely fun stuff.

·
My name is 905 and I've just become alive
5,111 Posts
Savage and Elizabeth. There can be no contender for this. Savage walked into Wrestlemania VII as a despised heel, lost a retirement match as a despised heel, and by reuniting with Elizabeth not only turned face, but had the crowd in tears. He could pop the crowd just by holding the ropes open for her.
End thread

·
Registered
21,650 Posts
Wow we're really doing this?...

Saturn & Moppy, it really warms the heart to see man and hardware have such a bond.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I think Shane Douglas and Francine Fournier were the best X-Rated couple, but I always enjoyed the interaction between Dusty and Babydoll.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Wow we're really doing this?...

Saturn & Moppy, it really warms the heart to see man and hardware have such a bond.
:lmao

1 - 20 of 52 Posts