Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Pop culture.
I always crack up when I see Big Show as Captain Insano in water boy. The Rock as The Scorpion King was pretty badass. Gremlines 2 Hulk Hogan's in the Audience!! HHH in Blade 3 wasn't too bad. Austin, Nash and Kahli playing football in the longest yard.

Any examples spring to your mind?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Kevin Nash with the estrogen in The Longest Yard. :lmao

·
Banned
749 Posts
Big Show on "Royal Pains"
John Cena on "Psych"

·
Banned
749 Posts
I know that's for the lols, but it doesn't really count, since it's just that one douchebag who does the voices for everyone on the show.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
The Rock on that 70s show was the best(still so cool how tv shows back then had WWF specified episodes, not even attitude era related, most I remember were ones like this or even another one with Jake the snake and Vader)

Rock playing his dad"I have a son, and someday he'll grow up to be the most electrifying man in sports entertainment"
Red"ya...good luck with that"

that was best line on the show.

And of course, this one:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...sg=AFQjCNH2vZdrnm8djN_JkaesEa1u8kbKUQ&cad=rja

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
The Rock on that 70s show was the best(still so cool how tv shows back then had WWF specified episodes, not even attitude era related, most I remember were ones like this or even another one with Jake the snake and Vader)

Rock playing his dad"I have a son, and someday he'll grow up to be the most electrifying man in sports entertainment"

And of course, this one:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...sg=AFQjCNH2vZdrnm8djN_JkaesEa1u8kbKUQ&cad=rja
Yeah, Boy Meets World. That was great, how Vader was actually a character on the show as Frankie's dad. I was also going to post the video of Mankind being the ref in the battle for the apartment, but you beat me to that, too haha.

·
Registered
510 Posts

And of course, this one:
Did you miss Jeff and Matt in that same episode?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
And Ken Shamrock.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Matt and Jeff were uncredited, and Ken Shamrock just growled at Red. So they don't count.

All of the wrestlers' appearances on Boy Meets World were awesome. Hell, Boy Meets World was awesome in general.

I liked Kevin Nash in The Longest Yard. Only time he ever entertained me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.