Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me it's hard, it changes. It was Christian's for a while but now perhaps Zack Ryder's or even (and i'm gonna get heat from this) John Cena.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Not trying to be biased but I can never get tired of MVP's theme. I still wish they didn't cut out his intro due to him being a Face, cause the smooth-anticipated intro made the whole song.

I might get heat for this...as much I love Hollywood Rock theme, I still always prefer his Corporate theme as the absolute best theme he ever had.

Ill let John Cena tell you what's my next favorite theme.

and last but certainly not least, what a perfect theme to go for the most powerful and well organized faction in the history of the WWE.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Undertakers "Big Evil".
The Rock: Hollywood.
Evolution, seriously this song just oozed "badass", I often use this for my entrance in different games.
Hogan: Voodoo Child/Slight Return - Jimi Hendrix. Whoever edited this song was a genius, the intro wasn't too long, and the solo pops in at just the right time.

Honourable Mentions:
Stone Cold "Disturbed", when he came back from the car accident, if this theme hit you knew shit was about to go down.
On the subject of Stone Cold and car accidents, Rikishi's "Badman" was really cool.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Right now I'd have to say Drew McIntyre, at least when they play it from the beginning in his intro.

And I'm biased on this one, but I will never get tired of the Undertaker's theme.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I remember I used to sing the Evolution theme non stop in my head while in class when I was 15. It helped me get through that terrible last year of school LOL.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
This thread is effectively missing the one that matters. Drew McIntyre "Broken Dreams"

·
Registered
379 Posts
My very favourite theme has to be:
Ministry Undertaker was the best.

Also, Shawn Michaels' theme is eternal.

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
I cant believe nobody has mentioned Booker T's theme (not king booker) theres no beating that

·
Registered
461 Posts
Since I still listen to a great deal of the original songs that the WWE superstar entrances are based on then I can't make a favourite since I like a lot of them... And in no particular order:

Alter Bridge - Metalingus (Edge)
Rob Zombie - Never Gonna Stop (Edge)
Saliva - King of my World (Y2J)
Mercy Drive - Burn in my Light (Randy Orton)
Motorhead - Line in the sand (Evolution)
Undertakers Big Evil theme (don't know the artist)
John Cena - Basic Thuganomics (John Cena, obviously lol)
Shamans Harvest - Broken Dreams (Drew McIntire)
Rocks theme (old classic)
Booker Ts Theme - Can you dig it sucka (wel duh...)

And not much of a theme but I'm enjoying Fozzys - Enemy a LOT lately... (Fozzy = A band where Chris Jericho is the lead singer)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Ezekiel Jackson - Domination
Drew McIntyre - Broken Dreams
Nexus - We Are One
CM Punk - This Fire Burns
Edge - Metalingus

·
1,101 Posts
Ezekiel Jackson - Domination
Drew McIntyre - Broken Dreams
Nexus - We Are OneCM Punk - This Fire Burns
Edge - Metalingus
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

that is the campest theme I have ever heard literally on par with the MCMG first theme,my lord are you high?

·
1,101 Posts
Christian's

Edge's

Nexus's

Punk's

Mcintyre's
why havn't you been banned for those 2 bullshit troll posts you made about Christian?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts