Wrestling Forum banner

Favourite WrestleMania Entrances?

1K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  NWOWolfpack13 
#1 ·
I love a big entrance for WrestleMania, here's a few:

John Cena - WrestleMania XXV: I marked when I heard "Basic Thuganomics"

Shawn Michaels - WrestleMania XXV:

Steve Austin - WrestleMania XIX: I like the camera following Austin all the way to the ring, gives you a great look at the arena:

HHH - WrestleMania XXII:

Undertaker - WrestleMania XX: Bearer and Druids? Hels yeah!

Undertaker - WrestleMania XXIV: The somewhat return of Ministry Taker.

Undertaker - WrestleMania XXVI: Taker + lasers = win.

See less See more
#2 ·
You are missing some good ones like 'Taker from 'Mania XIV (His best enterance ever IMO). Also his enterance from X7 with the bike ride down the long ramp. Also HBK from the rafters WM XII...

#4 ·
My top 10:

1) Undertaker - Wrestlemania 14
2) Shawn Michaels - Wrestlemania 12
3) Undertaker - Wrestlemania 20 (If only for the pop Paul Bearer's "Ohhh yes!" got)
4) Undertaker - Wrestlemania 17
5) The Rock - Wrestlemania 19
6) Edge - Wrestlemania 24
7) Steve Austin - Wrestlemania 19
8) Ric Flair - Wrestlemania 24
9) Undertaker - Wrestlemania 26
10) Steve Austin - Wrestlemania 13

#10 ·
1. Triple H @ Wrestlemania X-Seven

2. Ric Flair @ Wrestlemania 24
3. Shawn Michaels @ Wrestlemania XIX
4. Triple H @ Wrestlemania 21
5. Edge @ Wrestlemania 24
6. Undertaker @ Wrestlemania 26
7. Big Show @ Wrestlemania 24
8. Jake Roberts @ Wrestlemania VII
9. Batista @ Wrestlemania 23
10. Shawn Michaels @ Wrestlemania XII

#11 ·
Triple H at X7? Motörhead was cool and all but it was kind of boring and the crowd was dead for it. Flair's entrance at XXIV owned!

#13 ·
Other than the typical HBK or Taker entrance I'm gonna go with both Austin's WM17 and Edge's WM24 entrances, because of the emotion and crowd reaction behind it, plus the excellent camera work the capture it. This was Ausitn's first Wrestlemania in 2 years, he had come back from neck sugery and grueling rehab and you can tell it meant a lot to him to be there in front of his home crowd and to recieve a pop like that. For Edge it was the emotion of main eventing his first on only, so far, Wrestlemania with the Undertaker.

If you want to talk about badass entrances, you don't have to look any further than Austin, nothing special, but it's the way he carries himself, and there isn't a better example then WM17.

The scene around the 1:45 mark with the view of the stadium from above, then back to Edge coming down the ramp as a Edge fan it was an mark out moment for sure.

#14 ·
These are truly two great ones. Austin's entrances are always overlooked because they lack "glitz" and "glam" but as you said it's how he carried himself. Edge's from XXIV is SPECTACULAR + a lot of emotion!

#18 ·
Wrestlemania XX Undertaker
and
HBK Wrestlemania 25 for me. I loved hbk from back when but he beat my man bret so kinda hold a grudge lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.