Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking lately about the amount of great wrestling videos I've seen thanks to the likes of YouTube & the links on here.
Over the last few years I've missed a fair bit of wrestling through various reasons & the little clips that people have found have been brilliant in letting me see the great moments that I missed first time around.

I figured that as I've always enjoyed the vids I've found, or that people have linked to, it might be good to start a thread where people could show their favourite wrestling related clips.

They can be of your favourite match, promo, botch or even just a cool looking move or spot.
.. a brief comment is preferred though, just to explain the clip & why you like it.

To start things off I thought I'd pick clips of the Wild Pegasus (Benoit) v Lionheart (Jericho) from NJPW. I only saw this match for the first time earlier this year and thought it was fantastic. I know a lot of people might not be able to enjoy this match due to Benoit but it's certainly a match that I'd highly recommend to any wrestling fan.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I choose this one which is from the last Smackdown before Unforgiven 2000. I've always enjoyed the opening promos in 2000 once The Rock vs. McMahon-Helmsley is over and done with. It inevitably concludes with the main event for the show being booked and most of the time does not further anything, but it's always entertaining to watch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts