Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
I'm not the biggest HHH fan in the world so I don't remember many of his promos, but I do remember loving the one he did with Orton during the build to WM 25, when he convinced Orton to challenge him for the WWE Title.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
The one where he presses his nose into the other guys face.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
My favourite HHH moment is defo when he got the "please retire" chants at BackLash 2009 while he was being carried away on a stretcher.

Jk, I would say that there are many really funny moments from his time in DX, especially the one where they invaded WCW.

·
Registered
319 Posts
It's either this promo with Steve Austin before Royal Rumble 2001

or

The promo when he announced the stipulations of their No Way Out 2001 match

·
Ho!
17,491 Posts
I can't say I'm in love with Triple H's mic work like a lot of others are, but he's still a great mic worker. My favorite Triple H promo... Don't really know what my favorite is because in all honesty, I don't remember too many Triple H promos but out of the few I remember and the ones mentioned in this thread, the OP's one is the best. Triple H was one of the most boring guys in the WWE for me when that promo was cut, but damn, it was one hell of a promo and I remember that when I was watching it live it got me pumped.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,819 Posts
February 7, 2000 Raw: Triple H/Foley confrontation, with Triple H challenging Foley to put his career on the line inside Hell in a Cell at No Way Out.

Pure emotion, one of his very best.

(Sorry don't have a link.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts