Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will bring back those memories:

My favouroute set would have to be 2005 (basically identical to 04 and 06.

Summerslam 2001 had some insane pyro lol. So I'd go for that.

Theme would be either ''Bodies'' by Drowning Pool from SS 2001 or ''Remedy'' By Seether from SS 05 (not on vid).

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
I loved the set and pyro for last year's SummerSlam. The design was hot. Since it is in the same location, I am sure they will attempt to replicate it.

As for as themes go, nothing beats SummerSlam 1998 in my mind.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I like 2007's theme was "Whine Up" by Kat Deluna. Any time WWE doesn't rock it's good. I don't mind rock, but I listen to all genre's of music and sometimes a good pop or hip-hop song works better than somebody screaming for 3 minutes. As diverse as WWE's demo is, you'd think they'd use more genres of music on television, specifically for PPV themes, but whatever. They totally missed the boat using "Money In The Bank" by Lil' Scrappy the past 5 years lol... Plus hip-hop relates waaaaaay more to pro wrestling than any other genre, but that's a whole other rant.

Set wise, I liked 2008's "Biggest Blockbuster of the Summer" theme.

·
lyfe
8,846 Posts
SummerSlam 2007 was pretty good. The set looked cool and the theme was pretty good. I also like the theme for this year's SummerSlam, it has a summer feel to it.

·
Yee
1,850 Posts
Summerslam with the semi circle set was nice, for themes Ready To Roll and You Gotta Move, pyro meh there all good, opening would be like 2001

1 - 12 of 12 Posts