Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's your favourite?...my personal pick is Big Johnny, closely followed by Bischoff!

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
The Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, the Permanent General Manager of Raw AND Smackdown, Mr. Excitement, the one true hero of the WWE, Big Johnny, JOHN LAURINAITIS......

......Eric Bischoff lol.

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
Eric Bischoff still tops the list for me. I'm not sure if Bischoff will ever be surpassed because he was simply the total package and everything you want in that GM heel boss position. Bischoff already knew how to play it because he did it with WCW as well. Bischoff had his moments here and there with WCW but his work with WWE as GM was easilly the best of his career. I was starting to get pretty frustrated with the lack of GMs to replace Eric Bischoff. Pathetic laptops and Mike Adamle just were not getting the job done. John Laurinaitis has done a terrific job easilly being the best GM since Bischoff. It's going to be hard for ANYBODY to surpass the greatness Bischoff solidified but if anybody can do it...it's MR. Excitement!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Big Johnny

·
Premium Member
44,329 Posts
Eric Bischoff. He was always good at presenting himself as a character and he took on the role in 2002 before the Evil Boss Scenario had really been overplayed to the point of headache inducing madness.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Big johnny. Anyone who says otherwise.. don't really know greatness when they see it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Definitely Eric Bischoff for me :)

·
Haters gonna hate
118 Posts
Eric Bischoff for me too, also this thread is a good time to ask this question, when John Laurinaitis speaks, he always seems uneasy and messes up his words, I've actually grown to like it, it suits him, but is it on purpose or is he just that bad on the mic.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Easily Adamle. He just oozed charisma and was so calm and articulate on the mic. He was the total package. Johnny Ace stumbles too much on his words to be on Adamle's level.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Eric Bischoff > John Laurinaitis > RAW GM Computer > ??????????? > Mike Adamle

1 - 20 of 59 Posts