Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple thread to liven up this section a bit. Who's your current favourite from the entire TNA roster?

For me I've really grown to love Rockstar Spud. He's hilarious, got tons of charisma, and they're actually letting him become more of a wrestler than exclusively a comedy character. I think TNA should be very proud of having him as a 'home grown' talent, and he's massively entertaining.

·
Axe BOMBAH~!
1,321 Posts
Spud - Small but is a fantastic babyface just as good as his heel days.
Bram - This guy does insane better than Dean Ambrose, I said it.
EC3 - One of the top heels in the biz especially after Wembley which you'll see.

and KO terms, Taryn Terrell and Havok.

·
Registered
926 Posts
bram, b/c he be such a fukin badass
lashly, b/c he be such a fukin badass
ec3 and spud, b/c they make me laugh
mista anderson, b/c i always like him
brooke, b/c she gotta nice booty

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Aries without a doubt. To the point where, now a lot of my favourites have gone, I'd probably think seriously about not watching if he left.

That said, Roode is still good value and I'm enjoying both Storm and EY's heel runs (although I'm not a big fan of The Revolution).

Of the newbies, EC3 is fantastic and I'm slowly warming to Bram despite being "Meh" about him when he debuted.

I'd like to see them do more with TJ Perkins but then again I'd like to see them do more with the X Division in general. Oh and the Wolves are good, too.

Actually, it doesn't seem too bad now I've listed them. :grin2:

Still, while Angle and Hardy may be the big names of the roster, Aries is undoubtedly the star of the company, in my eyes.

97 Posts
The guy's

Austin Aeries, MVP, Lashley, Bram, EC3.

The ladies

Taryn, Gail, Kong.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Aries without a doubt. To the point where, now a lot of my favourites have gone, I'd probably think seriously about not watching if he left.

That said, Roode is still good value and I'm enjoying both Storm and EY's heel runs (although I'm not a big fan of The Revolution).

Of the newbies, EC3 is fantastic and I'm slowly warming to Bram despite being "Meh" about him when he debuted.

I'd like to see them do more with TJ Perkins but then again I'd like to see them do more with the X Division in general. Oh and the Wolves are good, too.

Actually, it doesn't seem too bad now I've listed them. :grin2:

Still, while Angle and Hardy may be the big names of the roster, Aries is undoubtedly the star of the company, in my eyes.
Although I don't really like the Revolution I think it's good to see TNA have actually had them doing stuff and being somewhat relevant, as opposed to there usual thing with stables - having them do nothing and fade away. An example being that whole thing with bad influence and bobby roode a while a go.
Also I think TNA is dropping the ball a bit when it comes to the X-div, that was one of the things that originally put TNA on the map and made them stand out as an alternative (and potential competitor) to WWE.

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
Top Ten (no particular order)

Angle
Roode
Aries
ECIII
Storm
Low Ki
Richards
Edward