Wrestling Forum banner

Favourite face of Punk?

• 1) Long Hair, no beard (2006-2009)

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • 2) Long Hair, beard (SES 2009-2010)

Votes: 45 30.8%
  • 3) Masked (SES May 2010-July 2010)

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • 4) Bald head, beard (July 2010-August 2010)

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • 5) Buzzcut, beard (August 2010-October 2010)

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • 6) Buzzcut, shaved (October 2010-Current)

Votes: 45 30.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,319 Posts

Seriously, I guess my favourite would be the long blonde hair/black stubble ROH look, solely because it's what I first knew him as looking like.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
2 or 5.

I think it's interesting that he has had as many looks as he's had in the last year. Not only that but he bleached his hair for that one house show, just to test out another..

·
Registered
7 Posts
6/ new look. Makes him look like he could tear your arms off as opposed to the slimeyness of 2,3 and 4

·
Registered
557 Posts
I vote 6. after comes 2.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
To be perfectly honest:

But for the sake of the poll, I'd go with present-day Punk.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
soxfan93 got the look I was referring to. Throw in the shorts, that's the Punk I watched work his way up through the business.

WWE-wise though, picture 1. His current look is pretty good too, and the mask was fun for a while.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Yeah man, I got this. ;) Haha.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
0(Indy look) then 1 then 6

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
The latest look makes him look the toughest he's ever looked. After that 2 then 3 - I kinda liked the mask, Punk looked very lucha.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Look 2 - The Straight Edge Saviour

It made him look like the true villian that he was - a false prophet with a Messiah complex. His Christ-like appearance, combined with his twisted straight-edge religous promos, really pushed the limit of the PG rating. There were times when I would watch SmackDown back in the Spring, and due to going to church as a kid, would be absolutely disgusted with the shit that was coming out of his mouth. This was CM Punk at his peak, and there is no doubt that alot of the heat he got was real, especially from the older crowd. The kids hated him because he got rid of Jeff Hardy, and the adults hated him because he was acting like Jesus. He really was the biggest heel on SmackDown at the time. It's a shame that they made him shave his head, because it all became a joke after that.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
If this thread was about anyone other than Punk, there would probably be pages worth of "LOLZ HOMO" comments.

But well, since we're all being nice here... :p

I like his look nowadays best, so I voted for 6.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts